Do KH's "delay" their orgasms more?

Living the real life under lock and key
tjscooby

Do KH's "delay" their orgasms more?

Post by tjscooby »

Not sure how to present this and perhaps it has been brought up before, but over the near three years of our chastity lifestyle, it seem's my KH/wife takes longer to orgasm, and is even more able/open to achieve multiple orgasms, and generally has more "big, bang, boom" orgasms.

Now I have always been a foreplay enthusiast and am an oral addict (giving, of course, though aren't most all caged men giving oral addicts?), so that hadn't changed in our "sexy time". And we started using toys and such before the chastity started, so she was accepting of alternative ways to have an orgasm (vs PIV). But it seems regardless the approach (oral, fingers, toy, penis, and or any combo), she just seems to take longer. I'll admit, given the small sample size from which I can compare the varying times to orgasm, I will say she was always an easy cumber, though often one-and-done unless she was a little drunk. Given my foreplay/oral enthusiasm, I like to believe it had something to do with my technique.

I guess the simple answer is "duh, why did you want to start chastity? - Because it would benefit her by you focusing more on her pleasure." Yet it just seems like she wants to delay her orgasm longer more and more as we journey down the lifestyle. So just thought I'd throw it out there as a discussion topic.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
hiskh

Re: Do KH's "delay" their orgasms more?

Post by hiskh »

Hello tjscooby
I want to tell you that since I embraced this lifestyle and am growing as a KH, I am finding more enjoyment from both the lifestyle and the sex. I am also all about seeing how far I can push my guy until he is at the edge.
With this mind set, I have found I prolong my orgasm to maximize enjoyment and also to "tease" him. I know he loves doing anything and everything to my body so I let him, not with the intent of his pleasure, but for mine. I know he loves this and how can I not?
I hope this is what you were asking. If not, please let me know and I will try to answer you.
0 x
Royal Princess of Southwood kept happy by my caged Court Jester.
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

hiskh - It's exactly what I was asking about and thought, perhaps I should have asked - "do KH's start to "mildly" T&D themselves more to enhance the orgasm, even beyond just T&Ding the hubby?"
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
slave d

Post by slave d »

So far, and we are new to this lifestyle, my KH Ms M, orgasms more like a male, She knows exactly what She wants and so orgasms quite quickly and repeatedly for up to five times in a period of about 10 minutes. She tells me that usually they get a little less intense each time but sometimes She hits an extra big one last and that just shatters Her !! So, delaying Her orgasm for increased pleasure has not been something She's been considering at this point, maybe in the years ahead ??

Cheers

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.