Yet another tweak

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Yet another tweak

Post by Finn »

One problem I've been having lately is some chafing around the pee opening in my 6000s. I'm a bit big for the s model, and find that I often have squeezed out around the pee opening in my CD. That skin gets raw after a bit and makes walking with my jeans on, or sometimes sleeping on my stomach difficult. I ended up using a small strip of silicone (though I had taken to sticking some kleenex or paper towel into the slit) that was part of a finger cover, to fill the space in. Being a finger cover, it curves around at the end and closes the hole up nicely. The trick is to remember that it's there when you go and pee!! Anyhow, I was having issues with the area around my urethra getting rubbed raw, and that's what I've McGyvere'd for it. Anyone else made any changes or fixes to their devices?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
husbandobeyswife

Re: Yet another tweak

Post by husbandobeyswife »

Finn,
Is there anyway you could post a picture of this to imgur or something, I am having a similar issue and am having trouble understanding what you have done here.

Thanks
Husband
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I know what you are saying there Finn but I have only experienced it a couple of times so I haven't gone for the tweak there yet.
As for other tweaks, I have mad a couple to my 6000s.
The first was I drilled and filed a couple of extra holes into the tube to allow better ventilation. I seen someone had done this and thought I would do the same. I have found that it stops me getting so sweaty and allows for better drying inside the tube.
My second tweak I did a couple of weeks ago and I am very happy with the results. After alternating between the biggest ring and no spacer and the next smallest ring and the shortest spacer I decided to try and make my own base ring. After seeing other chastity devices that had oval shaped rings and curved I thought one like those might be more comfortable. So I did just that and made myself an oval ring that is slightly narrow than the second smallest ring down the sides but has the length of the largest ring behind my balls. The ring I made also curves in behind the balls. I wear this ring with no spacer to the tube. I have found that my custom ring still grips me well at the base but allows a bit more room for erection swelling and doesn't get painful now behind my balls due to blood flow being cut off. Being slightly narrower too it is more comfortable between the legs.
I can now wear my 6000s comfortably for 24 hours plus where as before it would start to get uncomfortable past 24 hours. :D
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Finn

Post by Finn »

My covering of the opening tweak kind of backfired as the lack of ventilation gave me troubles. It's annoying, as the chafing was giving me troubles, especially in tight jeans. Once I get my 6000 fixed, I may fiddle with just covering part of the top of the opening, and not fully enclosing it.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.