Collar - flr/wlm

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: Collar - flr/wlm

Post by celticqueens_sub »

LadynMonkey wrote:Oh, and, for real? The pet store? Lol oh my... interesting!
Like all things, the minute it is associated with a "life style" or a hobby the price goes up.

Walk around any yacht chandlers or aircraft or equestrian suppliers and the price is many times what it is for the "same thing" in the local DIY hardware store....

BDSM type collars tend to have extra loops etc for futher bondage and restraint but a dog collar is a good option
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

LadynMonkey wrote:... plus I think I might have mentioned, I'm not looking for a slave or anything like that, I happen to prefer hubby being a man lol.
I guess it really comes down to how you look at it. You see, for me, if I act as my wife's slave (at least during play) it makes me feel more manly. I'm a pretty "alpha" guy, and the way I picture it in my head is that I'm some kind of gladiator figure, able to crush skulls and destroy any opponent. However, all that power is harnessed in the control of one person: my Mistress. A "slave" can be a rottweiler or a poodle. Either way, the dog is subservient to its master. Am I getting my point across? I've had a long day, lol.

Have you ever seen "Unleashed" with Jet Li? :P
LadynMonkey wrote:Am I making sense? Is there another way besides a collar to symbolize that?
It can really be anything, although a collar is particularly symbolic. You could light a special candle in the room when you're about to get serious. Heck, perhaps you could just attach a leash to his cage.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I guess it really comes down to how you look at it. You see, for me, if I act as my wife's slave (at least during play) it makes me feel more manly. I'm a pretty "alpha" guy, and the way I picture it in my head is that I'm some kind of gladiator figure, able to crush skulls and destroy any opponent. However, all that power is harnessed in the control of one person: my Mistress. A "slave" can be a rottweiler or a poodle. Either way, the dog is subservient to its master. Am I getting my point across? I've had a long day, lol.
what he said.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hahaha a heat on his cage! Funny!

Notreally feeling the leash... can't get into the pet thing lol

I get what you're saying with the slave bit but I'm not about ordering him around to do this or that. Now a slave to me sexually is different lol

I think, the more I'm here talking about it, I'm liking the symbolism of the collar. I think he needs one :) I'll have to make that his special Christmas gift :)

Thanks guys and by all means I'd love to hear other opinions if you have them :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

LadynMonkey wrote:Notreally feeling the leash... can't get into the pet thing lol
Hey, if he's submissive maybe try surprising him with one when you want to do something special for him. I think a lot of guys like being led around by their dicks. I know I do. It's almost a tease in itself.
I get what you're saying with the slave bit but I'm not about ordering him around to do this or that. Now a slave to me sexually is different lol
Well, isn't the collar for in the bedroom? :P
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ah no! :) it's for the house lol see once the kids go to bed I could have it set out for him to put on and that will cue him in to the fact that I'm about to be very dominant :)

See I don't normally make him wait on me, get me things, do this or that for me (well I order him to do sexual things) like an example would be me making him run me a bubble bath and set up the bathroom with a candle and some wine and all that. Then dry me off and everything blah blah now I don't normally use humiliation but during times with the collar I want to make sure he knows there might be some light humiliation, some spanking, and who knows what else! I'm just saying... some nights it's all about him being tied up and me teasing him for hours = no collar. Me getting out the strap on and calling him my little bitch = collar needed :) get it? Haha
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
LadynMonkey wrote:Oh, and, for real? The pet store? Lol oh my... interesting!
Like all things, the minute it is associated with a "life style" or a hobby the price goes up.

Walk around any yacht chandlers or aircraft or equestrian suppliers and the price is many times what it is for the "same thing" in the local DIY hardware store....

BDSM type collars tend to have extra loops etc for futher bondage and restraint but a dog collar is a good option
Interestingly, equestrian tack (think riding crops) are less expensive than ordering from a BDSM site.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'll be sure to remember that :)

I wish I could find some more "role" fitting clothing that wasn't super expensive too. I'd really like to dress the part at least once in a while during a session. But we'll work that out!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge picked up some tight, stretchy black pants and paid them up with some black stretchy calf boots, and a tight black tank top. Works for me! :D

Also, she has a hounds tooth pattern suit that, when worn with a white blouse makes her look like a English headmistress. Well, at least to my Americanized open-minded view.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:Mrs. Edge picked up some tight, stretchy black pants and paid them up with some black stretchy calf boots, and a tight black tank top. Works for me! :D

Also, she has a hounds tooth pattern suit that, when worn with a white blouse makes her look like a English headmistress. Well, at least to my Americanized open-minded view.
Yeah Wal-Mart makes getting some things easy... but... uhhhh my kinda larger chest makes under clothes for the top kinda expensive and a tank top alone likely wouldn't work unless I was going for the ready for anything slutty look lol I'd love a bustier or corset but they get pricey in larger sizes... I'm going to work it out. I have the hot ass high heel boots already hehe but I do want another pair ;) I suppose for the time being a black tank, black bra, stretchy pants and my boots would work.

I really want to work out the "naughty librarian" type look... since I already look kinda nerdy cute in my glasses hehe
0 x