Happy Thanksgiving?

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Happy Thanksgiving?

Post by Michele »

So how many of you boys are going to get the chance for release today? Are the holidays a special day for you?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Americans!
I hope you all let your KeyHolders know how thankful you are for them!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
mellyshubby

Re: Happy Thanksgiving?

Post by mellyshubby »

I know for sure I will. I have to make the most of my freedom till lockdown resumes Saturday night. I have a feeling she will be more strict, after all the releases I've had during my little vacation.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Finn

Post by Finn »

Being Canadian, our thanksgiving was back in October, so this is just another week. Our stores however, have started copying the US, so all the TV commercials are going on about black Friday these days. So basically, it's that special time of year, when you can save over 30%!!!...But there is no turkey. It is my busy time with work, so in order to keep me less distracted with being more focused on work, I've been getting far more releases, with actual orgasms. No PIV, but some excellent hand and oral work from my girl!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Well finn that's sounds fantastic!

Mellyshubby, I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and that mellykh really lets you have it good once she locks you back up lol :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know I won't be getting any release until at the earliest Sunday. But as is standard we are having the usual dysfunctional family Thanksgiving. And my wife has threatened to add an extra week! If we make the 8 days that will be the longest we have ever gone. I don't think I could make an additional 7 days. Ugh!
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving in Oz so no release for me. Have also been told Christmas I will be securely locked with a ribbon tied around it and her present may get unwrapped or may not but definitely no release before then.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Michele

Post by Michele »

bratboy wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know I won't be getting any release until at the earliest Sunday. But as is standard we are having the usual dysfunctional family Thanksgiving. And my wife has threatened to add an extra week! If we make the 8 days that will be the longest we have ever gone. I don't think I could make an additional 7 days. Ugh!
Ooooo I hope she does add to it! What a pleasure that would be for her! I bet she would love to hear the begging, moaning and whimpering to cum like I do! I love to hear the desperation in my hubby's voice!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

luckylocked wrote:We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving in Oz so no release for me. Have also been told Christmas I will be securely locked with a ribbon tied around it and her present may get unwrapped or may not but definitely no release before then.
Oooo I might have to make hubby tie a big red now on my toy too so I can open it on Christmas! Once I unwrap my toy I'll decide what it will and won't be allowed to do :)
0 x
jmk10810412

Post by jmk10810412 »

I'm thankful! Not only did I get to spend the day with my family eating fantastic food, I just got an email letting me know that my new, and FIRST chastity device is on its way, due to arrive on Tuesday! :D

I'm excited!! (..and a little nervous!)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

It's Thanksgiving Charlie Brown!!
0 x