come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: come eating

Post by RegularJoe »

I too have been the 'cleaner' for many years. Even when Beth grants me the favor of performing oral sex on me, she doesn't swallow...I do. Sometimes, when she feels the urge, she milks me into my coffee....and now days...I end up taking care of her lover's cum as well.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
spectre

Post by spectre »

A variation on the frozen cum idea. Take a un-lubed condom and unroll it. Fill it three quarters of the way up with water and add a load of cum; mix with a straw and freeze upright (using a toilet paper roll helps, as an example see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jelx73rgA84). For bonus authenticity you can add one or two (or a dozen) pubic hairs to recreate that oh-so-fun experience of getting a hair stuck in the back of your throat.
0 x
edgehill2014

Post by edgehill2014 »

I've eaten my cum plenty of times at her suggestion, and mine too. It takes a little getting used to, but remember guys -- we want women to do it.

I think it's mostly in the the mind. I like the taste of my cum, and even better is the combination of her and my juices together. But I like it off her feet, tushy, breasts, wherever.

But overall, do you want her to be in charge or not? It's the least you can do to please your mistress/wife/etc. Women do it all the time -- you'll learn to love it once it's part of the routine.

A little suggestion might be to eat it while it's hot, like shooting directly into your mouth -- into her hand and quickly into your mouth -- or just dive in quickly. It's almost like your eating it while your orgasm is still going on (if that helps).

As for another man's cum -- wow -- that's been a fantasy of mine, but we've never really been comfortable bringing anyone else into the relationship.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

edgehill2014 wrote:I've eaten my cum plenty of times at her suggestion, and mine too. It takes a little getting used to, but remember guys -- we want women to do it.
Mrs. Twisted said something along that line, that she had swallowed it many times for me and it was only fair that I should have to do it too.
edgehill2014 wrote: I think it's mostly in the the mind. I like the taste of my cum, and even better is the combination of her and my juices together. But I like it off her feet, tushy, breasts, wherever.
I don't like the taste at all, even less when mixed with her juices after intercourse. There are plenty of people who eat plenty of things that I think taste terrible, but they think it tastes good. Sometimes I wonder how the senses of taste and smell get wired into the brain, and how the brain determines if it is 'good' or 'bad'. Why is it that some people enjoy Parmesan cheese, while to me it reeks like vomit and makes my stomach want to do the same?
edgehill2014 wrote: But overall, do you want her to be in charge or not? It's the least you can do to please your mistress/wife/etc. Women do it all the time -- you'll learn to love it once it's part of the routine.
I'm not convinced that I'll ever get to 'love' it...not the taste of it anyway. Do women 'love' it? I suppose some might, but how many don't and still do it to please the man? At some point I noticed that Mrs. Twisted would make sure that she had a glass of soda on-hand, from which to drink as soon as possible if/when it happened that I came in her mouth, which was relatively (comparatively) frequent as sex for us could be completely oral 50% of the time or more. I guess we just didn't develop a 'habit' where sex *had* to be PIV.

I'm just hoping that the eroticism of [the idea of] being forced to do it doesn't fade.
edgehill2014 wrote: A little suggestion might be to eat it while it's hot, like shooting directly into your mouth -- into her hand and quickly into your mouth -- or just dive in quickly. It's almost like your eating it while your orgasm is still going on (if that helps).
Directly into the mouth works, you don't have much choice because it's already there before the libido can ebb. Otherwise...

During our last interlude Mrs. Twisted got me off while I was still locked, it wasn't completely 'ruined', more like stifled (but quite frustrating just the same). She directed it on to her belly and pussy and then demanded that I 'clean it up'. It was enough not ruined that I got soft quite soon and libido and desire faded...but she threatened me with not getting unlocked any time soon, nevermind being allowed to fuck her, if I didn't do it. That helped since I hadn't been out at all for about two months, and it was even longer since I had been inside her. I really wanted to be let out, to be able to get some real stimulation, so I did it.
edgehill2014 wrote: As for another man's cum -- wow -- that's been a fantasy of mine, but we've never really been comfortable bringing anyone else into the relationship.
During that last 'interlude', while I was 'cleaning up' Mrs. Twisted told me that I was 'lucky' that it wasn't someone else's [cum]. The idea seems to really turn her on and the Catholic repression is fading, I think that she has been thinking about it more and more often lately. Years ago the idea of 'cheating' on me horrified her, but now the pleasures of hedonism seem to be overcoming her inhibitions. Psychologically, the more she thinks about it and the pleasure she could obtain from it, the more likely it becomes that it could occur if the right situation were to arise. I suspect that the main thing holding her back is her self-image- she isn't as slim and trim as she used to be and doesn't feel that she is as sexually desirable as she once was...but if someone else were to 'come on' to her now, well, it's possible that it could happen.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Parmesan cheese, while to me it reeks like vomit and makes my stomach want to do the same?
It is the most disgusting stuff on earth :lol: Back to the thread....

It doesn't taste so great when you've had to ejacultae 5 times in 8 hours and she has kept it all in the glass for you at the end of the day.... :(
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

celticqueens_sub wrote: It doesn't taste so great when you've had to ejacultae 5 times in 8 hours and she has kept it all in the glass for you at the end of the day.... :(
Has someone been cumming this week?! ;)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

So this is my first post (besides the hello world one), but here's my take.

Being forced to eat my own cum is something that has been a huge turn on for me for a long time... at least in theory. But it is something I've done many times, and it gets much much easier after you get past the initial reluctance. As so many of you have already expressed, the moment you ejaculate all the desire to do it leaves, and suddenly it doesn't seem like such a great idea. In my experience, there are a few ways to get past this, most of which have been talked about already, but I'll reiterate.
1. She makes you do it. If you're locked up in chastity, you're clearly already at least somewhat submissive. If that's so, you should be happy to serve and do as you're told, even if the act isn't it one that you'd choose. It's not your choice anymore, isn't that kind of the point? But being told by her to do it is still my favorite method, I want her to force me to do something I don't really want to, that's a big part of the turn on. When I'm about to cum and she looks me in the eye and tells me I'm going to clean up every drop because she doesn't want it leaking out of her all day at work, hnnnng. It pushes me over the edge every time.
2. Work your way up to it with pre cum and milkings. When you haven't cum yet and you're still horny, you'll do pretty much anything. Start by tasting pre cum or your chastity tears a few drops at time. If you are subject to milking, you probably produce more than a few drops and you're probably still incredibly horny. Once you get used to the taste and the act, it's much easier to go through with it when you're less aroused, like right after you've been allowed a full orgasm.

Long story short, I know it's different strokes for different folks and all that. Just because many of the men and women on this forum are turned on by this particular act doesn't mean everyone is. But in the end I have to agree with your wife. If you're only allowed to have a full orgasm every few weeks or months, you should be grateful and you should be willing to do whatever she asks in return. And besides, in the grand scheme of things, licking up a few tablespoons of your own ejaculate is not a big deal, even if it's not a turn on for you. The knowledge that it turns her on should be reason enough to do it. It's also a small price to pay if it's been a month or more since you last were allowed to cum.
0 x
ellensburgcuck

Post by ellensburgcuck »

My Mistress has also introduced this practice to our lives.

Whenever I am allowed release by wanking myself she insists that I cum on to a plate and lick up and swallow all the proceeds. I am proud to say that I managed to master this to please her quite quickly.

It is harder for me to clean up her pussy after I have been allowed to fuck her, probably because there is much more satisfaction, and "release", when I am allowed to cum inside her. Until recently she has patiently understood my reasons for failure but on the last occasion I was allowed this honour she was firmer that I should please her this way. Something about her tone galvanized me to slide down her body and do my duty.

She has now told me that my discretionary period is over and I will always be required to clean up my mess wherever. I really hope I am ready for this because if I fail I know she will probably restrict me to release only in ways where I can clean. She has lovers with bigger cocks, so does not need me inside her at all.

So guys, sometimes all you need is the right motivation !
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ellensburgcuck wrote:Something about her tone galvanized me to slide down her body and do my duty.
Our situation was / is very different but this is what happened to me too.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

My KY gave me two ruined orgasms last night. The first one I believe was by accident, anyway she grabbed a spoon and proceeded to scoop it up off my belly and then fed it to me. :)
She then continued to tease me and bring me too a second ruined orgasm but she then made me scoop it up with the spoon and swallow. Although I had no problem doing this myself it was still kind of embarrassing to have to do the act myself in front of her but still most enjoyable that she told me to.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.