SO Good...

Living the real life under lock and key
dmxrobot

SO Good...

Post by dmxrobot »

Despite some fit issues, wife and I have been continuing our play schedule, and I've been pretending as though I had the device on. I went 5 days between orgasms, and this week has been filled with teases and sexual stimuli. Wife has started to grasp her role as the dominant in our relationship, and as I've injected some play ideas, she was quick to remind me I was topping from the bottom / taking too active a role in planning the activities her cock would be engaged in. Point wife.

She had me massage her all over last night. Slow, sensual, and full of her teasing. She then had me lie down and I was blindfolded. She teased and tormented. I did not know if I'd be allowed to release or not. (we play a dice game and since I was blindfolded, I didn't know the outcome.)

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she oiled up my (her?) cock and started riding me. I started to squirm - 5 days is probably the longest I've EVER kept myself from self pleasure, especially with all the teasing! She told me to hold on for her. It was all I could do. Finally she took the blindfold off and said, "I know it's been a long week for you. This week was a good first step. Because of your good work, I'm going to reward you. I want you to sled your hands down and grab my ass. I want you to fuck me until you cum."

My jaw hit my chest! I have to tell you, I cannot ever remember an orgasm that felt 1/2 as good as this one! I think I was numb from the waist down. I can't remember ever producing so much volume! I was euphoric for the next 20 minutes! And it was so unexpected! I thought she might tease me so badly, but she really knew it would be better to sort of ease me into fewer orgasms than try to delay me for 30 days and have me fail. Without the device in place, I think I may have given in to my urges, but she knew that. She kept me from failing by giving me a release as well as my first success. I waited until she gave me permission. I was certain I would fail her, but she didn't let that happen - because she knew me.

I guarantee if my plan - my idea of what I wanted was a little more kinky with toys, etc.- were in place, I 100% would have failed. Maybe not last night, but definitely in the shower this AM.

I'm a lucky man with an amazing wife / key holder.
0 x