Whats the best strap-on to start???

Living the real life under lock and key
ME's_hubby

Re: Whats the best strap-on to start???

Post by ME's_hubby »

Hi,
I'm in need for a quick advice. My and my wife are looking for a strap-on harness. Has anyone tried the outlaw leather harness? It is similar in design to terra firma also having two thigh straps. However, both of the thigh straps has the same anchor point at the o-ring and it seams like that might leave less space to fit over a CB? Any ideas on this?
Terra firma is (as far as i know) unfortunatley not avalible in sweden, otherwise it would have been the obvious choice :) Thanks!

The harness-> http://www.outlawseattle.com/clyde.htm
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I would start with http://www.goodvibes.com/main.jhtml. Not an employee or paid for this endorsement. Just a satisfied customer of their silicone dildoes.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ME's_hubby wrote: The harness-> http://www.outlawseattle.com/clyde.htm
I cannot offer any advice but I did check out the link. My wife would never use a harness with me and so far hasn't wanted me to use one with her but if I did I would want at least one of these in the stable. I love some of the designs, at least from an aesthetic point of view.

I did find this quote on the website interesting "Not only is this design sexy and discreet under clothing, but it is also extremely comfortable and easy to use." I guess I never thought of the need to have a strap on harness worn discreetly under clothing available in an instant anytime you might need it.
0 x
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

Atone wrote: I guess I never thought of the need to have a strap on harness worn discreetly under clothing available in an instant anytime you might need it.
...neither have I, I kind of like it though :)
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
MissTreated

Post by MissTreated »

When we first started to look at strap-on harnesses there were not that many easily available. We ended up with a Doc Johnson one for Karen to use on me but as soon as it was out of the packing it seemed a bit flimsy and so it turned out. She always had problems as the thing lacked the rigidity needed for the job. At the time we were not really in a position to throw cash at the problem and so we tried to do the best with what we had. The result is still in regular use to this day. If anyone else ends up in a similar situation you may want to give this a go. It's cheaper then an instant upgrade.

First we bought a big bag of leather scraps off ebay. The leather was mostly the type used for motorbike jackets. This was pretty cheap and we have found the scraps useful for a number of jobs.

We cut the ribbons off the Doc J harness and then used the actual main piece of fabric as a template and cut two pieces of leather to size joining them with a few stitches where least obtrusive and cut out the vac-u-lock hole and open gusset.

We bought a 35mm wide bull hide belt to fit perfectly around Karen's waist and cut 4 40mm slits at the top of the back and front of the leather harness and then just ran the belt through the newly created belt loops.

Next we carefully prized apart the retaining poppers on the vac-u-lock base plate and used an awl to put four little holes in the leather where the vac-u-loc was going to be attached.

Lastly we bought a small packet of chicargo screws (again, very cheap on ebay) and attached the vac-u plate.

I know we had to buy studs, belt and leather but the resultant strap-on harness was made to measure, as rigid as hell and gave Karen the control she needed. As we already had the strapon-dildo and vac-u-lock base plate we turned a fairly useless purchase into a good quality strap-on harness system.

Funnily enough I made a second version only this morning, at Karen's request, so that I can use it on her while still in my Steelheart. I made up a new belt with a smaller hole for my sack and CB to drop through and made a few minor adjustments to suit me and now I am awaiting delivery of the belt and fastenings to complete the project.

The one on the left still needs a bit of work but you get the idea.

Hope this post was of interest to someone.

0 x