What a lot of us desire!

Living the real life under lock and key
biggar

What a lot of us desire!

Post by biggar »

For us any sex is almost always limited to weekends. Saturday morning I gave my Wife/Kh her orgasm and of course was swelled as much as possible in my steel home, which isn't much! She said that she would probably unlock me for sex on Sunday as she would be leaving for a day trip early next Saturday. Sunday morning I started playing with her and of course my little guy started getting excited with anticipation! After only a few minutes she got up, got her clothes and was up for the day. No relief for me. It has only been 2 weeks. Of course now by next week it will be 3 weeks and only chance might be Sunday. In reality I would be more than happy to go 8 or 10 weeks or even longer! As I seem to think from reading other posts here so would a lot of locked guys here. The main thing is keeping your KH happy with many, many orgasms to our limited 1 or even better yet 1 ruined or denied one! :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
finallyhappy

Re: What a lot of us desire!

Post by finallyhappy »

Agreed. My gf has come such a long way but still has guilt issues over keeping me locked up. I would definitely prefer longer lockups but also know that she has to come around to that at her own pace.

I just enjoy watching her baby steps. And know that we'll get there and are still having fun in the mean time.
0 x