Reflections at Six Weeks

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Re: Reflections at Six Weeks

Post by Anymouse »

gummicouple wrote:To All,

I just ordered a Jail Bird from Mature Metal. We are taking an anniversary trip in late September, so hopefully it will be here in time. I think I will tell my husband about it this weekend when we go out for dinner.

Thanks to all of you who provided helpful suggestions on this forum. I spent some time reading through the discussions and there was a lot of good information.

Warm regards,

~Alex
It would make a nice surprise gift for the anniversary if you don't tell him. You can spring it on him in a gift-wrapped box, at a fancy restaurant, say.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

Great idea! It might be even better to present it to him before dinner and put it on before going out. Then at dinner I can talk sexy to him and get him hard in the cage!

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
MsBehavin

Post by MsBehavin »

Maybe do both... during dinner, perhaps after the main course and without a word to explain take from your purse a plastic ziplock bag, then the ice from your drink... slowly... cube by cube... and place in the bag. Give him his gift and holding his gaze hand the bag of ice to him.
0 x
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

MsBehavin wrote:Maybe do both... during dinner, perhaps after the main course and without a word to explain take from your purse a plastic ziplock bag, then the ice from your drink... slowly... cube by cube... and place in the bag. Give him his gift and holding his gaze hand the bag of ice to him.
Lovely! That would drive him crazy. I like the way you think.

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

gummicouple wrote:
MsBehavin wrote:Maybe do both... during dinner, perhaps after the main course and without a word to explain take from your purse a plastic ziplock bag, then the ice from your drink... slowly... cube by cube... and place in the bag. Give him his gift and holding his gaze hand the bag of ice to him.
Lovely! That would drive him crazy. I like the way you think.
~Alex
You know, you two are coming up with quite the cruel anniversary surprise. Considering my own cute KH/Wife is also found around here, and our own fifth anniversary is in a month, she might read y'all's posts here and get some ideas. :geek:

Considering we're likely to go into town about forty miles for dinner, and y'all have that secret KH forum here we don't know about (the Women in Black room), I am left shuddering . . . delighted . . . but shuddering . . . James, in a little house on the Prairie.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.