Chastity shrinks the we-we?

Living the real life under lock and key
Eludia

Re: Chastity shrinks the we-we?

Post by Eludia »

Anecdotal I know but I've noticed shrinkage immediately after coming out of a device. Whenever I wear my CB6Ks for an extended period, its definitely smaller for a few days after. Smaller meaning when I get erect.

It always seems to stretch out and back to normal size after a little while though.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

If anyone else remembers the old Gumby stop-motion animated short films, Gumby and his pal Pokey could be shrunk down to small sizes, and then later they had the elastic ability to stretch back to their normal sizes, with no lasting ill effects. Maybe that was really a phallic and sexual metaphor, that we did not recognize and we could not fully appreciate when we were all children!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I've seen this on the boards before. It's possible for many different tissues in the body (including spongy penile tissue) to atrophy when the tissue isn't used. When the blood supply is lessened in any way for prolonged amounts of time the cells have signals to shrink their intracellular machinery to conserve energy since they're not being used as much and/or aren't receiving as many nutrients as before. When this happens most of the time the cells can return to normal size again when use is increased again as long as the cells weren't damaged or killed by ischemia. So in this case as long as your device doesn't cut off blood supply for prolonged amounts of time it's all good usually. Also it requires a LONG time encased without being let out or allowed to "stretch" so to speak. Other medical conditions (Diabetes, Artery Occlusion, Hyperlipidemia, etc.) can predispose a person to erectile dysfunction and erectile problems that can include reduced blood supply to the penile tissues. Pair those conditions with a CD and you may have issues much sooner so be careful when playing if you have conditions like that or any condition that decreases peripheral blood supply.

Bottom line if you have a question ask your doc. Even those clueless to kink *should* be understanding and will advise you accordingly without judgement and full confidentiality. What I wrote above is after a 24 hour call so if it is hard to understand or I misused a word, my apologies. By the way this is an informed opinion, not medical advise. Do NOT use this as a medical consult. Like I said, ask your doctor if you have a serious question regarding you personally. So many things from pre-existing conditions to meds you would never think of can effect play of this type. Mmmhmmm. Rant over.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
Atone

Post by Atone »

DocSwitch wrote:Also it requires a LONG time encased without being let out or allowed to "stretch" so to speak.
Hey Doc, good to see you back.

So how long do you think is "a LONG time encased"? Days? Weeks? Months?

And how much time to stretch once it is let out?
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

DocSwitch: You may not be my personal physician, but thank you for an excellent "informed opinion." Now, do they offer a medical specialty in "Kinkology?"
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mike Bekoff wrote:DocSwitch: You may not be my personal physician, but thank you for an excellent "informed opinion." Now, do they offer a medical specialty in "Kinkology?"
You may have to hunt to find one, but there *are* doctors who are kink-aware/kink-friendly.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I would say months to a year locked without getting out entails a long time. Think about how a leg or arm look after a few months in a cast. It's essentially the same idea. As for how long stretching time should be I honestly could not venture a guess on that one. Id have to hunt down some urology and histology books to come up with an idea.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

According to some of the information I have read, during a period of 6 months to a year or more, the skin may lose some elasticity, which could hinder erection size. This can be prevented by occasional 'breaks' to allow for erections to keep the skin 'in shape'. According to that same information, elasticity returns after a period of 'normal' usage. YMMV.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

DocSwitch wrote:I would say months to a year locked without getting out entails a long time. Think about how a leg or arm look after a few months in a cast. It's essentially the same idea. As for how long stretching time should be I honestly could not venture a guess on that one. Id have to hunt down some urology and histology books to come up with an idea.
Thanks, I will keep an eye on it. Well, actually I won't because it is obscured by a steel tube :D

I usually go at least three weeks between being let out and then I am only out for about an hour (or less). Lately the intervals have been even longer, currently at almost two months and will be in at least another month. As long as everything looks fine when I am out I will be right back in (sans orgasm) but then in another month or so will probably be out for a longer period of time.

As Twisted mentioned I think the skin does lose some elasticity. I know in the past when I was locked solid for almost two months there was some discomfort when I got an erection. Hard to describe the feeling but it was consistent with what I thought "stretching" the skin would feel like.
0 x