Surprise Feelings

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Surprise Feelings

Post by wishful4 »

Finally my KH/Spouse let me out for a release after a little over 8 weeks. It wasn't all that enjoyable because my orgasm happened with the base ring still on which caused some discomfort and a rather quick release. I was so turned on by the time she unlocked me, it wasn't coming off. I am to remain unlocked until after my urologist visit next week. Although she disapproves, I relatively am free to pleasure myself until then. To my surprise, I find that I prefer to edge myself and keep the horny, needy feeling rather than continue all the way to a full blown orgasm. Guess this may be a result of chastity or maybe I don't want to disappoint her. Has anyone else experienced feelings like this?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55
Re: Surprise Feelings

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote:To my surprise, I find that I prefer to edge myself and keep the horny, needy feeling rather than continue all the way to a full blown orgasm. Guess this may be a result of chastity or maybe I don't want to disappoint her. Has anyone else experienced feelings like this?
No surprise to me. For many months after we started with MC I would search for the hidden key. Eventually one time I found it and after unlocking my CB6000s I had to think if I really wanted to do this. Well I did and shortly after I felt a huge disappointment in both the orgasm and in me. Felt like I had let my wife down. Last month I accidentally stumbled across the key and I ended up just giving it to her when she got home from work. When I am let out I only want her to be in control of the end result.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

Been locked since January. For the last while I unlock every weekend for a cleaning and shave. I simply unlock myself from her keychain without her knowing and get the job done. This weekend, being a three day one in Toronto, I did it both yesterday and today. Each time I clean but also wank wank wank. But I never come. Haven't since january. Would be a massive betrayal. I get very close. It feels amazing! Can't do it. I would have to admit to her that after all this time I wanked and blew my load against the shower wall. Very bad and as dissatisfying as it sounds. I've committed that my orgasms are for her and only her regardless. I want to make sure it's all systems go - but it's for her to push the red button. Were I to do that I could only imagine that she would simply say "take that stupid thing off. We're done with that." My pride couldn't handle that and this is too much fun to spoil.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote:Each time I clean but also wank wank wank. But I never come. I want to make sure it's all systems go - but it's for her to push the red button.
Sorry, but when I read your post all I could think about is one of those movies back in the 60's. Two Air Force guys sitting in an underground silo somewhere in Omaha running a weekly test on a minuteman missile wondering if they will ever have to push the "Red Button". Remember "This Is Only A Test" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Another mental picture is that of the actor Slim Pickens riding on the back of the nuclear bomb (a big phallic symbol?) as it falls to earth in the movie "Dr. Strangelove!"
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I'd suspect your feelings are the norm, rather than not, for most who frequent this forum. I certainly understand what you're saying. I was released one morning recently, for a doctor's appointment, after about six weeks of lock-up. I was expected to re-lock myself upon returning home from the appointment. Just before slipping the JB back on, I took a few minutes and edged myself a couple of times, but never once considered taking it any further. I would have been extremely disappointed in myself if I had, and would have confessed to CH immediately. I know she'd have been very upset with me, and may have even taken her hairbrush to my ass.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
michael

Post by michael »

After three weeks or more denial, my orgasm is never good. After that I always have different feelings. My desire to please my wife disappears. That's why I prefer ruined orgasm (my wife also). Now after two years I not thinking more about my orgasm.I only want to satisfy my wife. I enjoy it. Her orgasm is my orgasm too.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

It goes along with escaping from the device. Why wear it if you plan to escape from it. The whole idea for me is to have the discipline to leave my penis and cage alone. Yesterday I leaked most of the day and even created a damp spot on my pants. I brought the leaking issue to my keyholders attention. I locked the door to our office and presented my penis and cage for her visual inspection. She laughed and stated that it sure was leaking. When we get home we both get showered and I'm thinking tonight I may get lucky. We went to bed and I didn't even get a ball sack squeeze or smack.

Sitting at my desk writing this and looking at my KH and the key hanging between her beautiful breast.....Iife is good. I do indeed understand the feeling.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My KH/spouse decided it was time to lock back up last evening. She actually left me free for an extra week after my visit to the doc. She made the statement that it was obvious she had left me unlocked too long. I was reverting to my old habits of frequent self pleasuring and not being attentive and doing my chores without a reminder. Although I was enjoying the freedom, I am happy and excited to be locked up again and even slept well last night. Usually, I don't sleep well the first night locked up. I'm not sure why, but being locked does seem to focus my efforts away from myself and more on her needs. She certainly notices it. I wanted to ask her how long this time, but I didn't. She wanted to go 90 days last time, but we didn't. I was worried what she might say this time. Although I've been doing MC for a while, I am still amazed at how these devices play with your mind.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271