Don't upset her!

Living the real life under lock and key
greengrass

Don't upset her!

Post by greengrass »

A few days ago I was instructed to lock up in my MM Queen's Keep for the first time, I had a CB3000 before. My wife told me she feels a lot happier now with me in an open metal cage, it is easier to keep clean and she has admitted that she has never been 100% happy with the device ever since a 3000 split during the night some years ago.

The longest I had spent in the CB3000 was 28 days.

Last night may wife asked me to bring her up some warm milk to help her sleep. When I handed it to her, she complained I had made it too hot. After accepting my apologies, I quipped "oh we'll, that's another day added on" to which she replied, "no, month" then she thought for a bit and said "make that six".

She was joking...... At least, I think she was joking! :?

Greengrass.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Don't upset her!

Post by locked4her55 »

My CB6000s was replaced just this past Monday with a MM Jail Bird. My wife also told me repeatedly how much she likes the look of the metal over the plastic. The keep clean factor also came up (even tho I wasn't allowed to cum up. :lol: ). All in all a very positive move in the right direction. My longest time in my CB was also 28 days last year.

Now for the milk thing. Was it really too hot or was this just an opportunity for her to tease you! There are times I wish my wife would say "your in for a month".

A mind is a wonderful place to play. :P
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poor

Post by poor »

Chatelaine also uses the threat of 'another month' to keep me on track. As my longest locked period has only been around two weeks I see it as more of bluff than anything else but I'm not dumb enough to test her on this.

Her hardest rule is that I'm not allowed to initiate anything sexual whilst shackled. I can respond to her advances and of course must do as I am told but if I try to make it happen I get one warning only (which I have received just for kissing her!).

Corporal Punishment entered her armoury this year. Earlier this week I was told I would be caned if I kept leaving my clothes on her bedroom chair. Needless to say I haven't since - she doesn't mess around when it comes to this.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

poor wrote:Her hardest rule is that I'm not allowed to initiate anything sexual whilst shackled.
Ouch, This would be very hard for me and I know my wife would not approve. She likes it when I show her how much I desire her.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273