Unintentional freedom from CB6000

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Unintentional freedom from CB6000

Post by Allmylife4her »

This morning (my 7th day in my cage) I awoke suddenly from a deep sleep and to my surprise when I came too I discovered my cock had begun to slip out of the tube. When I went to the bathroom I was easily able to pull my non-erect cock out, leaving my balls trapped and dangling in the ring. With some effort I was able to remove my balls from the ring. Having read alot recently I've learned that escape is not impossible however this was completely unintentional and I place the blame somewhat on Mother Nature for waking me when my cock was clearly in a very relaxed state.

I believe I am using the correct ring size as I've been through the trial and error period. Is this just something that we have to live with, the occasional and unintentional freedom, or is there something I can do to ensure that it’s less likely to happen again?

I'm now waiting for my KH to wake up (she's a late sleeper) and for her decision as to what needs to be done given I'm free and the only thing keeping me in chastity this morning is my mind!
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Allmylife4her

Re: Unintentional freedom from CB6000

Post by Allmylife4her »

Allmylife4her wrote:This morning (my 7th day in my cage) I awoke suddenly from a deep sleep and to my surprise when I came too I discovered my cock had begun to slip out of the tube. When I went to the bathroom I was easily able to pull my non-erect cock out, leaving my balls trapped and dangling in the ring. With some effort I was able to remove my balls from the ring. Having read alot recently I've learned that escape is not impossible however this was completely unintentional and I place the blame somewhat on Mother Nature for waking me when my cock was clearly in a very relaxed state.

I believe I am using the correct ring size as I've been through the trial and error period. Is this just something that we have to live with, the occasional and unintentional freedom, or is there something I can do to ensure that it’s less likely to happen again?

I'm now waiting for my KH to wake up (she's a late sleeper) and for her decision as to what needs to be done given I'm free and the only thing keeping me in chastity this morning is my mind!
Update (late a.m)
As soon as my KH learned what had happened this morning she had me shower and immediately had me put the CB6000 back and locked me back into the safety of my cage. I think I scored some huge trust points for having resisted sexually touching myself in the couple of hours I had experienced “unintentional” freedom. I’m know that if I had sought to relieve myself by masturbating the only person I would have cheated was myself. It’s odd but after only one week of being in my cage, I’m already feeling a sense of comfort when I’m under her lock and key. I freaked out this morning with the escape, but now I’m securely locked up again I am finding the feeling of my balls aching to be very reassuring and a familiarity that I already miss if I’m not in my cage. Is this normal at this stage or am I seeking to find more from my situation than is normal?

Ps) I would still very much like to hear from anyone with comments on my initial post, how to stop an “Unintentional freedom from CB6000”.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

First thoughts with the information given:

Smaller back ring and less gap between ring and cage.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

poor wrote:First thoughts with the information given:

Smaller back ring and less gap between ring and cage.
I swapped out the back ring this morning for the next size down. Only time will tell. Thanks for the suggestion.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Your penis is the most flexible part of your body, it can be bended and compressed into nearly every shape when not erect. Especially when you're part of the "growers" crowd.
So don't be surprised when you are able to slip out.
Blocking your balls from slipping through is a matter of adjusting ring size and spacers.
When I received my Desire, it fit well. Now, after 8 or 9 months, my penis slipped out on its own while I took a (very) relaxing bath.
Unless you are the owner of a penis that is large and semi-hard all the time, the only solution will be something involving piercing(s) and/or a more elaborate CD design, like the CS models from fetisch-felix.de or the full belts.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)