Lock

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousnotgeorge

Lock

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
danj
Re: Lock

Post by danj »

When I was wearing the cb-6000s I used both the black plastic covered MasterLock and also the brass MasterLock. I think the brass lock is a bit less bulky, though the edges on it are a little sharp. I never did sand them down. Anyway, my point is I found the brass lock to better in terms of size. My cb shipped with the brass lock from Kept For Her.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
rympedymp

Post by rympedymp »

We are using padlocks for more than just the chastity device. So we bought several brass padlocks all using the same key. Very convenient.
But the brass locks are, as danj mentioned, smaller but with sharper edges. So far we haven't experienced any problems with water or moisture.

For our new purchase from Steelworxx we are considering the integrated lock, but that's another story.
0 x
Current chastity device: Steelworxx Revenge.
Also owns: CB 6000.
danj

Post by danj »

rympedymp wrote:
For our new purchase from Steelworxx we are considering the integrated lock, but that's another story.
Yes, a different topic, but I love the Steelworxx integrated lock! Highly recommend it. :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote:I've previously gone done the brass lock route but the often mentioned sharp edges are a challenge to clothes. I used to wrap it in electrician's tape but that becomes a problem over time.
Electrician's tape is a bit messy after a couple of weeks - the glue just doesn't stay where it's supposed to be in a warmish environment ... :lol: What I find a lot better is heat shrink tubing. Works really well and leaves no mess in your underwear. It also dampens the sound of the look hitting the tube when you move around.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Master do 'sculpted' locks that have no straight edges. I used them with my last home-made device against my skin and they are very comfortable. They need a key to lock shut but are stiff around the shackle and lasted the sweaty lubed environment of my pants for a year with no ill effects.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
lockim

Post by lockim »

I have been using tie wraps of a certain color that only she has access to. she keeps them in her purse when gone and hides them when home. they are small so cannot be seen.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I ground the sharp edges of the lock (you could probably use a file if you don't have power tools) and then covered it with some plastic tubing. But it might be better to dip the lock body in that plastic stuff you use for tool handles. Several dippings would soften the edges, and help to prevent the clack-claking sound of the metal hitting the cage.
0 x