Cuckolding and My KH's Needs

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cuckolding and My KH's Needs

Post by TwistedMister »

usaabn wrote:I think you both will come to what is right...Thirty years is a long time to spend with a person. I know that I need balance in my life. My bride of many years allows walks slowly into deep water versus me jumping in right away. You know your wife and she knows you...Maybe let this topic simmer and see if she revisits the idea later.
That's the plan. As 'hot' as the fantasy might be, I'm not anxious to all of a sudden just jump into it. I'm *certainly* not going to go looking for the next available guy and say "Hey, wanna fuck my wife?!" Selecting the proper candidate is important, and it needs to be because *she* wants to because she enjoys the benefits she gets from keeping me locked, denied/orgasm restricted and horny but still wants *real* PIV sex complete with orgasm/ejaculation on a fairly frequent basis...as well as any of the other kinky things that might amuse her with this type of situation (one of them being that she HUGELY enjoys the pleasure of making me eat her pussy AFTER it has been filled with cum)...which brings us back to the topic- the KH's wants/needs.

She wants/needs to keep me locked, controlled and horny and the benefits she gets from doing so. (As an interesting aside, she was talking to one of her female friends on the phone the other night, and the friend asked her "What happened to the 'old' [Mr. Twisted]?" Apparently, even her friends know that *something* is different.) But, she also 'needs' PIV sex on a more frequent basis. Cuckolding is the logical extension if she is to be able to 'have her cake and eat it too'. Fortunately, I am enjoying being locked and controlled (it did *start* as my idea), AND I find the idea of cuckolding erotic, so it would seem to be a win-win. BUT, it has to be driven by *her* need/want, I don't think it would be much fun if she were just going through the motions and doing it because I pushed her to do it. The attitude would be all wrong all the way around, she needs to want it and enjoy it in order for me to get anything out of it.

Before, the two desires may have seemed at odds with each other, she could have only one, or the other. Now, perhaps, she has been reassured that she *can* have both, if she wants to.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

Good post, Twisted Mister.

I think what you're saying makes a lot of sense, and to a large degree is how I feel. Cuckolding is something that doesn't interest my wife (at all!) at this time. I enjoy the fantasy, but don't need it to happen by any measure. If over time she decided it became something she wanted to try, I think I would probably concede it to her, as long as we talked through it and followed any ground rules we set. I don't see it ever happening, but I won't say the door is slammed closed on it, either. I would never want her to do it for me. I would want her to because *she* wanted to do it.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

danj wrote:Good post, Twisted Mister.

I think what you're saying makes a lot of sense, and to a large degree is how I feel. Cuckolding is something that doesn't interest my wife (at all!) at this time. I enjoy the fantasy, but don't need it to happen by any measure. If over time she decided it became something she wanted to try, I think I would probably concede it to her, as long as we talked through it and followed any ground rules we set. I don't see it ever happening, but I won't say the door is slammed closed on it, either. I would never want her to do it for me. I would want her to because *she* wanted to do it.
I may have entered the BCWYWF zone with our rather frank discussion the other day. Last night we had a couple of drinks and went to bed, it was late and nothing was supposed to happen until today, but...she had me feel her fresh shaving job "to be sure she hadn't missed anything" and she was soon twitching and moaning. Then she turned over and there was a little kissing and cuddling and suddenly, she asked if I ever had any dreams about her and in particular about her and other men. As it happens, I *did* have that little dreamlet last week, about us being in a strange house with her naked, three other guys there and my putting her hand on her pussy and finding it copiously full of cum...and before I could stop it, my alcohol loosened tongue and achingly hard, caged cock conspired to tell her about it.

I sort of expected her to be a little shocked but if she was, she hid it well. She asked me if I had that sort of dream often and I told her no, that was the only time (I suspect that it was brought on by our previous discussion) and then the subject was dropped.

One thing led to another and eventually she let me out for a little teasing, and then she put my head between her legs. As she got more excited she started talking dirty. It began with her speculating about making me cum on her breasts and licking it off, which I thought was a fairly big leap for her (she's never expressed a desire to do that before). Then she *really* surprised me- she told me to imagine that her pussy was full of cum from the three guys in my dream and that I was licking it out of her. *That* is an *incredible* leap for her- I thought it was surprising enough that she didn't get 'squicked' by my telling her of the dream (in which it really wasn't clear that she had actually had sex with the three guys, though the implication was there), but then she made the jump from there to the idea of me eating her out *afterward*. I have *never* mentioned *that* sort of thing to her, I'd be embarrassed to admit to her that I'd ever even fantasized about it. If she's just trying to hit me with a mind-fuck, she's doing a damn fine job of it...or our little discussion has put a crack in a dam that's been holding back a lot of inhibitions.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted