Convincing Wife to Lock up 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedforHer

Convincing Wife to Lock up 24/7

Post by LockedforHer »

My wife will lock me up for a few days at a time at the moment which has taken 2 years or so to get her to do but insists that the device is removed when leaving the house. Anyone else had this problem, is so how did you convince her??

I wear a CB6000 which hides very well indeed. She was even surprised the first time I wore it....
0 x
danj
Re: Convincing Wife to Lock up 24/7

Post by danj »

I've had some similar issues with my wife. At first she was very nervous about me leaving the house while locked, due to safety concerns, i.e., car accident. I convinced her I would be fine on local trips. I agreed to not wear it on longer trips on the highway where an accident in the device could be more significant. I don't drive on the highway all that often, so it hasn't been much of a problem. Basically, my logic was that a local trip fender bender is very unlikely to hurt her property ;)

If you do a lot of high speed highway driving, that might not work for you. Best of luck!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

What is the reason she gives you for not wanting you to wear it out of the house?

I can understand danj's wifes concern, it makes sense to be worried about your safety. If that is the case then his approach is probably a good one. Assess the risk and try to mitigate it to the extent possible.

If she is concerned about someone noticing it then you can try to address that the same way. Maybe there could be some conditions that would be acceptable to go out in public. Maybe start with only when you are wearing certain clothes (most concealing) and going to certain places where you are unlikely to be noticed.

Personally I don't think either of these concerns should be much to worry about unless you are doing something extreme. I am locked up pretty much 24/7 and work a fairly physical job. I also interact with a lot of people, sometimes in situations that put me in close contact with them. I have never had a problem with anyone noticing or bumping up against me. Even if they did there is almost no chance they would know what it was. There was only one time where I had physical discomfort, I was squeezing out of a gate trying to keep a dog in the yard. The edge of the gate kind of caught on my jailbird and created a bit of a pull. It wasn't tragic but it was a little uncomfortable.

Good luck with it and welcome to the forum.

-A
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

A few nights ago, my wife and I had a discussion that might be applicable here. This discussion came after she finished reading Sarah Jameson's e-book "Be Careful What You Ask For" and was about our previous attempt at chastity and what went wrong with it. I freely admit that my approach to male chastity the first time was not well thought out and was also pretty self centered. Basically, I bought a device, put it on, and said "Surprise!". While we had talked about chastity before (in general), we really had not agreed on going forward with it, nor had we set any expectations and ground rules. While her response was somewhat positive, she was never really engaged in the entire idea. As she explained to me, she felt like "OK, so you what your penis locked up... what ever floats your boat." In other words, it was something she was doing just to keep me happy... there was nothing in it for her.

To contrast this, now that she has a much better understanding of it and we are actually having honest adult conversations about it (and much more), she is actually VERY interested. Last night, she had me sit down with her laptop and open up all of the different chastity device manufactures www sites so that SHE can see what they look like and decide what SHE wants locked on me.

So, my suggestion to you is that you redirect this from being about something she is doing to satisfy your interest into something that she can truly become engaged in. I am not trying to sell anyone's side of things, but we REALLY found the above mentioned book to be helpful, as it put the whole male chastity idea into terms she understood. To top it off, I learned/realized a lot about what I wanted as well.

Food for thought.
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

Thanks for the great advise guys,

I think my wife is worried in case I have an accident and I go to the local A&E unit and she works in the hospital and a lot of people know her. She is not really fully on board as yet but will lock the cage and unlock it. She even likes to tease me when I am wearing it.

I do not know how to get over her fear on this one though...
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Someone who works in a hospital has probably at least done a rotation trough an emergency department at some point in school. That should put her mind at ease, knowing that in the emergency room they see so many "interesting" things... this would hardly get a nod.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

When she worries about driving etc, do the following:

Attach a note to the lock that says something like "key is in my wallet". Put your sealed emergency key in your wallet. That way, even when you are temporarily out of action after an accident, any emergency helper can easily unlock you. And you'll be noted for playing it SSC.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

My Wife agreed last night that she will send me a text on the 1st of next month with the number of nights I am to be locked up for. I have said it can be between 1 and 30, she said "30 sound great", what have I started!!!

I do not want to push the 24/7 situation too much whilst we appear on the right track, it took me 2 years to get her to agree to locking me up. Thanks for the advice, will definitely keep reading, some great ideas are coming from this forum...
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Emergency room doctors have seen far worse. People come in all the time with weird objects stuffed up their rectum and can't get them out.

You don't even need to carry a key. Trust me, an emergency room has plenty of hardware on hand to cut the cheesy locks these things come with. You could literally dremel the lock off in about 30 secs or snap it in half with a pair of bolt cutters, or just snip the locking pin with a pair of heavy scissors.

Trust me, if you get into an automobile accident and the emergency room doctors need to remove it - they can do it. You might catch a snicker or a sideways look, but trust me -- they've seen worse. It's harmless sexual fun between consenting adults.

Far easier for a doctor to get over your wearing a chastity device than if you were to come into the ER with a smashed face for getting caught raping a 13yr old kid. :roll: Docs don't have much sympathy for that kind of crap. They work slower and don't administer much pain meds for those types of patients. :lol:
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

LockedUpNewb wrote:Emergency room doctors have seen far worse. People come in all the time with weird objects stuffed up their rectum and can't get them out.
Frankly, the "all the time" thing seems to be be an urban legend. Supposedly Richard Gere came into an ER with a rat up his ass (according to Snopes, not true) and now every ER in the US has a regular parade of guys with everything from lightbulbs to alligators stuck up their butt. Even though my ER experience is limited, I don't think this is true.
Far easier for a doctor to get over your wearing a chastity device than if you were to come into the ER with a smashed face for getting caught raping a 13yr old kid. :roll: Docs don't have much sympathy for that kind of crap. They work slower and don't administer much pain meds for those types of patients. :lol:
Are you a physician? Do you speak from truth? As a healthcare professional, I find this statement highly distasteful as well as untrue, from my own experience.

L
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers