Escaping genitals

Living the real life under lock and key
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5
Escaping genitals

Post by AJandDL »

So me and my partner have been getting more into the chastity lifestyle and we both really enjoy it. The problem I have is that when I'm locked, if I move or sit wrong, one of my testicles pops out from behind my cage. We have tried so many different styles and sizes and it seem short of wearing the tightest ring that makes everything turn blue and get really painful, nothing stops me from escaping...

We want to go longer time with the cage, she wants me in for at least a month, but pretty much every other night, I'm escaping and searching for the keys to put myself back away properly...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 x
Chastityat60
Re: Escaping genitals

Post by Chastityat60 »

I’m still new to this, and flying solo. But, stick around., there is plenty of good advice here.
I might offer a thought.,,slow down, first work with your partner to get a proper fitting device.sounds like the gap between the ring and cage is too wide, and please keep in mind that there is no inescapable ball trap style device.
This chastity thing seems to be of honor system, love, devotion, and fun. Communicate openly, you will find your way. Lots to Read and learn from here. Good luck in your journey!!
0 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

I am going through the same problem.
I had CB6000s with a middle ring and medium spacer but found the cage too large.
I bought the Mr Stubb and tried using the smaller ring and smaller spacer but it was too tight and painful.
Then I tried the Mt Stubb with large ring and large spacer and my testicles escaped while I was skiing.
Then I tried the Mr Stubb cage with medium ring and medium spacer and I've had not escaping in the last few days.
We'll see how it goes but I guess it is a game of trial and error.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

AJandDL wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:03 am So me and my partner have been getting more into the chastity lifestyle and we both really enjoy it. The problem I have is that when I'm locked, if I move or sit wrong, one of my testicles pops out from behind my cage. We have tried so many different styles and sizes and it seem short of wearing the tightest ring that makes everything turn blue and get really painful, nothing stops me from escaping...

We want to go longer time with the cage, she wants me in for at least a month, but pretty much every other night, I'm escaping and searching for the keys to put myself back away properly...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The gap between the cage and ring is probably too small. The ring has to be sized correctly as well, but if a ball can get through the gap, then it is definitely too big.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with TM.

The gap between the base ring and the cage is the problem, not the ring size. If the gap is too large, a testicle will pop through. If it is even the tiniest bit too small, you experience the painful sensation of "ball burn."

DO NOT wear a ring that makes "everything turn blue." Nothing should change color at all! If it does, circulation is being restricted, and the is DANGEROUS!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I switched to the cobra from a cb about 3 weeks ago. Much better fit, unless you have really soft or small balls I can see them getting out of this one.
0 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

sls01234 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:40 am I switched to the cobra from a cb about 3 weeks ago. Much better fit, unless you have really soft or small balls I can see them getting out of this one.
I bought a Cobra with a standard ring and did have a testicle pop through while sleeping. Not a pleasant experience. I then bought the thicker XD ring which seems to have solved the problem.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have the ring that tilts back. Much better fit and feel.
0 x
CB6000
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by AJandDL »

Thanks for all the advice. This was a custom cage and ring measured and sized just for me, but I think you're right about the space... We'll keep on trying.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

People need to get their heads around the fact that it has nothing to do with ring size and everything to do with the gap between the ring and the cage, that’s where the testicle escapes not under the ring. The ring size may have a secondary effect of changing the gap but it’s only the gap that matters. That’s what you have to change !!!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.