Not horny after locking up for some times

Living the real life under lock and key
Skoh
Not horny after locking up for some times

Post by Skoh »

I'm new to chastity and have been locked up by my KH for a week. It was very exciting and made me horny at the beginning but it's slowly fading away, not that I wanted it to be taken off, I'm just less interested in it.

Anyone has the same feeling? Or how do I make my journey more exciting again?
0 x

Clearstatic
Re: Not horny after locking up for some times

Post by Clearstatic »

The more you are exposed to something, the less effect it has on you.

What keeps me interested is my KH's interaction. Very subtle hints through out the week days and teasing some nights.

After 13 weeks, chastity certainly has become very normal for us. I still fiddle with my cage when I'm not occupied. Like sitting on the couch with my wife watching TV, I find myself just messing around with my cage unconsciously. Some times she will catch me laugh and make a comment.

I guess even chastity can't escape day to day monotony.

Maybe have a conversation with your kh about what the two of you can do to spice up your chaste life.
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: August 4th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by TwistedMister »

When you have been locked for months, with no orgasm and no getting out, you may find that things change and you develop a different feeling.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:01 am
When you have been locked for months, with no orgasm and no getting out, you may find that things change and you develop a different feeling.
...and no idea when, or if, either might happen! :cry: :oops:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!

Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

TwistedMister wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:01 am
That's where I'm at right now.. it's one less impulse to deal with when the hornyness isn't there.
When my KH Goddess asks "how's the cage" it brings me back to that I'm locked and haven't had an orgasm in so long..
Her and I have had this conversation most likely at random and now she uses it to torment me, her simple text will spin me up and she knows it..🥴
1 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.

sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Clearstatic wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:27 pm
What keeps me interested is my KH's interaction. Very subtle hints through out the week days and teasing some nights.
I'd agree with this. For me when I had a keyholder it was super important to have that teasing. And it really doesn't take a lot of effort. If we have a quick moment, a quick grab of the cage works wonders. Texting is made for this, they have a key and a lock symbol on the emojis. I basically couldn't get teased enough.
0 x