I just acted to KH suggestion

Living the real life under lock and key
gregstep427

I just acted to KH suggestion

Post by gregstep427 »

(gregstep427) My first week as key-hold hubby tomorrow but this morning we had to go to shops because family coming over for breakfast and yes i cook today its Mother day in Australia (so happy Mothers day to all KH,s) :D
So i was dress just shorts and t shirt but no underwear i like not to wear underwear at the best of times KH notice that i was pronounces at the front but last year i would not acted to her pulling my t shirt down to cover me (her hand touching my cage and that made it worst i was just going soft but firm) . So i went to put some jocks on to reduce my showing it was like a order to me to wear underwear.( no words spoken :? )
So if this is a first step by KH i glade because each new step helps as new chastity hubby,we are both in our early 50,s so there is many step to start this new lifestyle.
Yes it s a new mind set form been a self chastity hubby hiding my actions as a chastity hubby can you remember that action when it all start ? like to read some replys just to easy more in to a Keyhold lifestyle. ;)

Wearing Black Tiger Ridem from Chain Gang
0 x
slave d

Re: I just acted to KH suggestion

Post by slave d »

Sorry but i can barely understand a word

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.