No more self chastity part 2

Living the real life under lock and key
gregstep427

No more self chastity part 2

Post by gregstep427 »

Now having a keyholder and its been just a couple days i asking for some advice do i surrender my toys now to my keyholder .Because my keyholder/wife is new to this arrangement i need to know I am moving to fast to be control
gregstep427 :?:
0 x
wishful4

Re: No more self chastity part 2

Post by wishful4 »

The best advice is to be patient. You have thrown something at her that she knows nothing about and, most likely, will have some difficulty understanding. Point her towards some online resources or buy her some books on keyholding, then give her some time. Communication is very important, especially so, in the beginning. Make sure you encourage her to ask questions. In retrospect, the best thing to do would probably have been to keep the keys yourself, give her the time to do her reading and research, and tell how much you want her to be your Keyholder. Finally, let her know she is under no pressure or timeline, but to let you know when she is ready to take possession of the keys. This is not a sprint, it's a marathon. You will find that patience will be one of your greatest assets.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

wishful4 wrote:The best advice is to be patient.
This single sentence can't be stressed enough! Whatever you are thinking... Slow the "F" down. Give your Keyholder time to understand what you are asking. Point her to resources that are written by women. Then be very patient!
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
gregstep427

Post by gregstep427 »

thank you for your reply i was totally open with her and this weekend she agree to research her roll and my roll together i now this will take time and i can wait for her as long as it takes
[email protected]
wearing Black Tiger Ridem 50mm & 48mm rings
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Go slow... Once she starts taking control and liking it... Things can go much faster and more intense that you ever imagined - BUT be patient, pushing, prompting, suggesting too much may retro-fire...
0 x