College student with questions

Living the real life under lock and key
curious_college

Re: College student with questions

Post by curious_college »

Forherdesire wrote:As to conversations no I can't. You will have to seek them out or someone who has a better grasp of the site can help.

As to the devices I have used mature metal for the last year. It works well. You can look in the devices forum.

Sorry I can't be much help. I am working off a mobile device.
Why would you recommend a metal device?

Could you at least tell me the names of the metal ones, then?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

curious_college wrote:
Shepherdsflock wrote:I would not call it painful. It just feels like you're being squeezed a bit.
When I read online, it said that getting an erection would be painful with the device on, and that can help to discourage masturbation.
Shepherdsflock wrote:As for telling your SO, that's up to you. Does she even know about your masturbation? If so, does she know how serious you are about stopping? Is it important to her that you stop? Those would all be good starting points. Tell her how hard it is to stop and that you feel like you need some help. Then you could tell her that you were looking online for something that could help you. And you found this thing called a chastity device. See how she responds.
Yes she knows and yes she wants me to stop. She wants me to... Focus my energies on her instead.

So, should I ask her to be my key holder? And how often should she let me out?
Unless you something like a Kali's Teeth or something that is designed to make erections painful, most chastity devices don't make erections painful. Just a little uncomfortable at first. I would not just come straight at her with a request to be your keyholder.

Here's a link to some sites I shared with my wife when I introduced chastity to stop masturbating :

http://puritysleeve.tumblr.com/#home

https://keptforher.com

There also used to be an excellent blog by a lady who went by Katie Christian. It is no longer up, which is sad because it was a really excellent blog to share with wives. She wrote from the wife's perspective and never got into graphic stuff. My wife actually liked that one, it helped her understand that chastity is a good thing to encourage for me.
0 x
curious_college

So, in short: I discuss it with her, we order a device, and then we discuss having her be my key holder and how often she lets me out. Right?

Also, what happens if we break up?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I don't know. I've never done that.
0 x
curious_college

Are there devices that surround the balls as well so I can't touch them as well? That might be helpful I think.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

curious_college wrote:So, in short: I discuss it with her, we order a device, and then we discuss having her be my key holder and how often she lets me out. Right?

You either ask for the key or cut the lock off and get another lock and key setup.

Other than that, that sounds like a good start.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
curious_college

Forherdesire wrote:
curious_college wrote:So, in short: I discuss it with her, we order a device, and then we discuss having her be my key holder and how often she lets me out. Right?

You either ask for the key or cut the lock off and get another lock and key setup.

Other than that, that sounds like a good start.
Are there devices that surround the balls as well so I can't touch them as well? That might be helpful I think.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Other than a full belt, I'm not aware of any that do. I personally would not want my balls covered.
0 x
curious_college

Shepherdsflock wrote:Other than a full belt, I'm not aware of any that do. I personally would not want my balls covered.
I just figure it might help if I can't touch them...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

curious_college wrote:Are there devices that surround the balls as well so I can't touch them as well? That might be helpful I think.
http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/seed-pod-cha ... 92135.html

I believe this will achieve what you are looking for. I'm not so sure it would be comfortable for long term wear.

BTW, your name befits you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273