Looking for a good dildo

Living the real life under lock and key
collegeslave

Looking for a good dildo

Post by collegeslave »

My fiance and I are getting married in 3 months and we decided to keep me locked for the 100 days before the wedding and not have sex. She promised to peg me often during this time so we could still have sex (in a sense). The problem we run into is all the dildos that we have are either too flexible to the point that they bend when she's trying to go in, or too rigid where the hit a spot only 3 inches inside my ass and don't go any further.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a semi-rigid dildo? Ideally it would be 8 inches or so and pretty thick.
0 x
Finn

Re: Looking for a good dildo

Post by Finn »

https://www.pinkcherry.ca/the-realistic ... k-in-white

We have a non UR3 model Doc Johnson with our harnesses, and several others from them, including the slim. We don't use it for anal, but if you look at the design, it has a narrow head, but widens at the base. I think it's a good design for anal really. Their dildoes are really nice, and a good mix of bendy, but not floppy.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Another vote for the various Doc Johnson models including their vac-u-lock harness system. MsM has 5 different dildos of theirs, 3 are UR3 and one of those is Her favourite "Buck" !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

You get what you pay for in this area. I recommend the terra firma harness and a vixskin dildo of the size you desire. This combo has been the subject of several positive reviews. Use the search function on this forum.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271