Question #2: Hygiene

Living the real life under lock and key
Limp Biscuit

Question #2: Hygiene

Post by Limp Biscuit »

Hi,

I have two questions tonight but decided to make two separate threads, since they are quite separate issues. My apologies if this is poor forum protocol. I am still quite new at this and currently have no keyholder, so all of my chastity restrictions are self-imposed currently.

I currently use the Holy Trainer, small. It's the best I've tried so far and have also just ordered the thingamajig that supposedly makes it harder to slip out of.

While I realize there are other devices that might make cleaning easier, I don't much care for the additional "openings" in the tube. To be honest, those little bulges of flesh that protrude kinda turn me off.

So assuming I stick with this device, I think anyone who knows it also knows it is very difficult to clean properly while it is on. Right now, I'm thinking a periodic removal (with no stimulation permitted during that time) for a thorough wash is appropriate.

So again, two part question:

A. Assuming periodic total removal for hygiene, how often. I have done a week before but it's already pretty skanky when I take it off. Mind you, while it's on, it's not really very noticeable or bothersome. Does that seem reasonable or should I go to twice per week? I assume if I every have a keyholder, he would supervise this process to ensure I don't do anything inappropriate, but in the meantime, I am pretty comitted on the honour system.

B. Any tips or tricks to cleaning while it's actually on. Obviously I shower daily and wash around the area. I also take a bit of a soak in the tub every evening with it on and clean around as best I can. But It is sort of hard to actually get clean inside there. Any advice?

I am trying to get myself into a good routine while I search for my keyholder (if it ever happens). I don't feel that not having an appointed keyholder should give me special privileges. I am what I am and want to have a better understanding of what might be reasonable to expect if the time ever comes.

All input is welcomed.

Thank you.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Question #2: Hygiene

Post by Locked by LRC »

You may try looking at Thumpers cleaning video. He's using a Steelheart (I think) but it may give you ideas. http://denyingthumper.com/2010/12/30/hn ... a-whistle/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Liquid soap. Pour it in, let it flow around. If your fingers are too fat to get one part way in to 'swish' everything around then you may have to use sponge swabs on a stick. My fingers are long and thin so I can get one in far enough to do the job. Rinse with high-pressure water from a hand-held shower head. Didn't I write this a short time ago? I can go for *months* in the CB3k with no cleanliness/odor issues.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: May 1st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Betterthansmith »

Thats a great video - my query would be drying. My kh can leave me in (jailbird) for a couple of weeks at a time and unless I'm thorough I can get to get some sore areas under the corona. How do you dry things off in an enclosed device?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

When I was wearing the Curve I had problems drying it inside. What I did was use a hair dryer on the low speed. I would also work a Q-tip around inside until it came out dry. Of course, the curve did have some holes so this idea may or may not work.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote:Liquid soap. Pour it in, let it flow around. If your fingers are too fat to get one part way in to 'swish' everything around then you may have to use sponge swabs on a stick. My fingers are long and thin so I can get one in far enough to do the job. Rinse with high-pressure water from a hand-held shower head. Didn't I write this a short time ago? I can go for *months* in the CB3k with no cleanliness/odor issues.
Ditto. Same works for me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Betterthansmith wrote:Thats a great video - my query would be drying. My kh can leave me in (jailbird) for a couple of weeks at a time and unless I'm thorough I can get to get some sore areas under the corona. How do you dry things off in an enclosed device?
I don't. Tried the hair dryer once, way back when. Decided it was too much hassle. I just go straight to some silicone lube on a q-tip, no issues.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

I'm locked in a Rikers tube, a Chinese knock off of the original Holy Trainer. It has 3 air holes and the pee hole at the end of the tube. I use the exact squirt bottle filled with shampoo technique as shown in Thumper's video. After cleaning and while things are still wet in the tube, I follow up with Q-tips to swab out the inside the best I can. Then I use a hair drying on the lowest heat setting and aim the air through the holes in the tube and around the area. Finally I apply some baby oil in the tube with a Q-tip and smear some Vaseline behind the base ring. I clean up on average every other day and can stay locked up continuously for 2 weeks at a time or longer with this cleaning technique. When my girlfriend finally does unlock me, there can be a slight smell as you might expect, but it's not nearly as bad as it would be if I didn't use the squirt bottle technique.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device