Spreading this wonderful movement

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Re: Spreading this wonderful movement

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom Allen wrote:
tcs wrote:Different orgasm delay/denial practices have been around since ancient times, some even more ancient than Tom.
My first set of nipple clamps were trilobytes.

(sadly, not my own joke)
I hate to know what your fig leaf looked like.

Jan Thor's web page is a pretty good walk down memory lane for the state of the chastity kink 20 years ago or so. Most of the page is still up. It discusses both male and female chasity.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

One of the best ways to get the word out would be an article in Cosmo that walks both women and men through how they benefit.
0 x
cottus

Post by cottus »

tcs wrote:Keep orgasm denial weird, baby!
I agree with this sentiment. Niche interests and fetishes are best when discovered on their own, not popularized by the media. Also, I visit 4chan frequently and all the crazy conspiracy theorists there would ruin all the boards and never shut up about a plot to feminize men through chastity. :lol:
0 x
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

Linus wrote:We all have entered chastity lifestyle for various reasons.
We & our KH partners are enjoying various benefits.
In many threads people have mentioned that they came across this 'accidentally'.
So I think we should popularize this lifestyle for many more individuals to enjoy like us.
How can we do this? Your valuable suggestions please!
My beloved wife and I had a two weeks holiday on one of the canary islands last month. There is a very long nudists beach where clothed and unclothed people walk along. So did my wife and I,both clothed, when she suddenly decided I should have a swim. I don't have my swimming trunk with me, I said. Don't bother, my wife answered, you don't need one it's a nudists beach. But what about my cage, I reclaimed. Strip now at once, my wife ordered and so did I. I wore my smallest cock cage, that is shorter than my ballsack. I thought everybody at the beach would look at me, when I walked into the water. But nearly nobody remarked my cage. So the next day I had to wear the one, that you show in your avatar. The same prcedure, but my wife let me strip a longer distance away from the water, so that I had to pass more people before I reached the sea. It was so humiliating, but also so arousing. Nobody could overlook the dangling metal between my legs, but I only got some more looks, nothing else. Next day we walked along the beach hand in hand. My wife topless, the key hanging visible fo everyone between her tits,and me caged like the day before. Now we had a lot more of attention. mostly curious looks, some outraged, but nobody pointed on us or shouted angry on us. To me it was a very exceptional, exciting arousing experience,that I will never forget.
We discussed this low reaction of the beach people and came to the following conclusion. At a nudists beach naked people not only ly in the sun, they also play, often Volleyball in mixed groups. You can see wobbling tits and swinging cocks, also spread pussys, when a woman tries to catch a ball. There are pierced people, normally with nipple piercings, but also rings in labias are to see. Cock rings are not uncomfortable and some people wear more metal in their face than I between my legs. And not to forget the tattowed people, where no part of male and female bodyparts is left out. So I think, that of course I was seen as one of the very crazy and exceptional people, but nothing more. But may be that some of the men and women, who have seen us, made some web research and started to think and speak about chastity. May be.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Nudists, in my experience working in a nudist resort, are very accepting people. Accepting of physical looks, (very few of us really look 'good' or 'perfect' naked), religion, politics, etc.. So, it does not surprise me that no one remarked or made it an issue. I've often thought about this scenario. The fantasy of it is exciting. Not sure how the reality would go for me though. Glad you enjoyed your nude, chaste vacation! : )
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

GehorsamEr55 wrote:[My beloved wife and I had a two weeks holiday on one of the canary islands last month. There is a very long nudists beach where clothed and unclothed people walk along. So did my wife and I,both clothed, when she suddenly decided I should have a swim. I don't have my swimming trunk with me, I said. Don't bother, my wife answered, you don't need one it's a nudists beach. But what about my cage, I reclaimed. Strip now at once, my wife ordered and so did I. I wore my smallest cock cage, that is shorter than my ballsack. I thought everybody at the beach would look at me, when I walked into the water. But nearly nobody remarked my cage. So the next day I had to wear the one, that you show in your avatar. The same prcedure, but my wife let me strip a longer distance away from the water, so that I had to pass more people before I reached the sea. It was so humiliating, but also so arousing. Nobody could overlook the dangling metal between my legs, but I only got some more looks, nothing else. Next day we walked along the beach hand in hand. My wife topless, the key hanging visible fo everyone between her tits,and me caged like the day before. Now we had a lot more of attention. mostly curious looks, some outraged, but nobody pointed on us or shouted angry on us. To me it was a very exceptional, exciting arousing experience,that I will never forget.
We discussed this low reaction of the beach people and came to the following conclusion. At a nudists beach naked people not only ly in the sun, they also play, often Volleyball in mixed groups. You can see wobbling tits and swinging cocks, also spread pussys, when a woman tries to catch a ball. There are pierced people, normally with nipple piercings, but also rings in labias are to see. Cock rings are not uncomfortable and some people wear more metal in their face than I between my legs. And not to forget the tattowed people, where no part of male and female bodyparts is left out. So I think, that of course I was seen as one of the very crazy and exceptional people, but nothing more. But may be that some of the men and women, who have seen us, made some web research and started to think and speak about chastity. May be.
I've never been to a nude anyplace. I'm a bit surprised there were a few "outraged" looks. In light of the tattoos, rings, and the nudity, its not like your bit of cock jewelry is really all that "out there." I suppose it could be argued that you were engaging in public sex play, but what you were doing was very passive and I really don't see at as all that different from wearing some sort of cock piercing jewelry.

I'm sure a few people looked up some info on devices after seeing yours. Way cool.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

nebman wrote: I'm a bit surprised there were a few "outraged" looks. In light of the tattoos, rings, and the nudity, its not like your bit of cock jewelry is really all that "out there."
I think that the issue is that a chastity device, like a collar, is a very obvious sign that draws innocent bystanders into your kink play.

Most naturalists go to those beaches to relax in the sunshine. Tattoos and body jewelry are fairly recent innovations, but are also innocuous. Slap a big steel cock cage on someone, though, and it becomes obvious that it's a sexualized display. Just like a collar often implies a D/s relationship (at least, in the public mind), a chastity device will imply the same.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

Tom Allen wrote:
nebman wrote:
I think that the issue is that a chastity device, like a collar, is a very obvious sign that draws innocent bystanders into your kink play.

Most naturalists go to those beaches to relax in the sunshine. Tattoos and body jewelry are fairly recent innovations, but are also innocuous. Slap a big steel cock cage on someone, though, and it becomes obvious that it's a sexualized display. Just like a collar often implies a D/s relationship (at least, in the public mind), a chastity device will imply the same.

I'm sure you're correct about perceived implications. But, its still interesting that people (who are likely above average for open mindedness) might be more wound up about an item you can buy on Amazon or Ebay than a piece of metal in a piercing on your genitals. The decision to pierce genitals is not taken lightly by most, the piercing is designed by its nature to be shared most with your sex partners - and now its out in public for all to see. Not a lot different than a cock cage in my book.

I also would tend to believe that a fair number of people on nude beaches are doing it for a certain kink factor, desire to be an exhibitionist, or a desire to see a lot of nudes. I have a hard time buying that there are a lot of pure-of-heart naturists on a public nude beach.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

8-) Judging by the aparent increase in the sale and the variety of chastity devices on the market, I do believe it is becoming a "growing" phenomena or rather lifestyle choice (or whatever you may wish to call it). It would be great that we could come "out" and just plainly admit, I'm in chastity... just like, I'm dating, or I'm gay etc ... and life carries on.
My KH is proud that I am in permanent enforced chastity, and I obviously feel spurred on by her being into chastity and its benefits.
The only way IMO is to bring the subject of chastity out more often, especially the benefits it has for the relationship -then maybe, orgasm denial, or rather control, is in context of the improved mariage, partnership etc.
I, or rather my KH chose for me to "come" out during a hot-tub session I wrote about some time ago, and all though the initial "gasp" of "really" etc was shortlived, it proved to be a interesting discussion/topic, especially with women who are more naturally dominant or interested in keeping the spark alive...

I do believe that we are moving towards a more accepted sexuality based lifestyles, 30 years ago, being gay was a big issue in some societies, now its readily accepted as a sexual orientation... maybe chastity will become a commonly and openly accepted sexual "orientation" - for lack of a better word, too and we be proud of our chosen "lifestyles" wether its 24/7 or just play... IMO
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I think it's growing in popularity because traditional PIV intercourse is usually unpleasant for most wives. Their husbands spend little time on their needs and just want to get off. Male chastity forces a couple to explore other areas of intimacy and usually places a far greater emphasis on the wife's enjoyment. In a sense it gives some balance to what is typically a man oriented activity.

It's also great for wives who don't enjoy intercourse. My wife has always found intercourse unpleasant, but has really taken a liking to locking me up. Our sex life was almost nonexistent before, but now we do stuff 2-3 times per week. She doesn't even necessarily want me to get her off. A lot of the time she just loves teasing me while in my cage. That gets her horny more than anything else.

I think that kind of sums up why it is growing in popularity. It gives couples (especially the wife) the freedom to explore things other than intercourse.
0 x