How many men in the U.S. are locked up in a chastity device?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: How many men in the U.S. are locked up in a chastity dev

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh, you meant sex in general. I thought you meant chastity devices in specific.

Sheldon and Amy do the nasty? Oh, no! Doesn't anyone remember the lesson of Moonlighting back in the 80s? As soon as the characters boink, the sexual tension is over and the show is just one more season away from jumping the shark.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: an undercurrent of BDSM .
Wife and I chuckled when on Chicago Fire this week the medics responded to a man passed out on top of his tied to the bed 'married girlfriend'. After rolling him off of her we saw the leather collar attached to his neck.

Maybe next season we'll see a new series "50 Shades of Grey's Anatomy" 8-) :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Oh, you meant sex in general. I thought you meant chastity devices in specific.

Sheldon and Amy do the nasty? Oh, no! Doesn't anyone remember the lesson of Moonlighting back in the 80s? As soon as the characters boink, the sexual tension is over and the show is just one more season away from jumping the shark.
Ummm, specifically, we were talking about dildos/vibrators, which have been mentioned, and then I mentioned that it was full of sex in general, and then I added that. And, I have to add, that until yesterday I had never seen Melissa Rauch outside of the show...and she is fucking HOT! (They really make her look 'bad' for the show.) I've told Mrs. Twisted a couple of times that I wanted to see what her tits look like when they're not covered up by a sweater...now I know...she did a layout for Maxim. There was one pic where she was dressed in an interesting outfit, and holding a whip (I think)...I was going to post it but something funky was going on with the site and I couldn't get it to load.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:... Melissa Rauch...
Heh heh - I saw that yesterday when I was hunting around.

And a few weeks ago I stumbled across a Tumblr pic in which an Amy look-alike was caning somebody. I couldn't tell from the angle if was supposed to be a Sheldon look-alike.
0 x
somethingnew

Post by somethingnew »

I think the percentage is very small. A clue would be forums like this devoted chastity and how many members it has. I dont know the number of active members but by the number of new posts daily is cant to very large. The number of users on at 1 time would be interesting to know
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

In total there are 20 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
We do have about 3,200 total members, of whom about 400 checked in during the last month. Judging by how many members post in a given week vs how many drop in to lurk, vs the number that register, my guesstimate that we have about 100 to 200 "active" members, and another 200 to 400 who pop in regularly to lurk over the course of a week or so. We have about 600 members who registered but who have never posted. We also have about 900 people who made one single post and just lurk.

Now, this board tends to be more vanilla oriented; there are another half a dozen active boards that cater to various flavors of chastity/OD/BDSM, and I don't know what those demographics are.

But you're correct in assuming that because we have a small board, and there really aren't very many other boards, that it's a very limited kink. It's possible that a number of users simply aren't interested in associating online, too.
0 x
somethingnew

Post by somethingnew »

If you look at a cuckold board you can find 50-70 in a chat room at 1 time.

For me I am interested in being caged and love that I found this site, Curious if this gains more appeal as you get older, I am 57 still want to fuck all the time but find I dont recover as fast. Fewer but more intense orgasm, more stimulation without orgasm etc. I love serving women always have but the way I serve her has changed, wish she would learn to accept it.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I wish the manufacturers would state how many devices they sell a year. That would be one good measure. One measure is that on Amazon there seems to be 20+ different devices for sale. Manufacturing those things generally requires a run of 10,000 or more to be profitable. So that's 200,000/year devices. Not counting the CB devices which again, based on the supposed size of the company, could be 50,000 - 100,000/year.

That might be high, but again it might be something people are so very quiet and embarrassed about that no one says anything while use is large than estimated.
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

It is a challenging metric to calculate, but this is what makes me think the number of chastity wearers is higher than we think:

The Chinese manufacturers - for years - have been cloning and increasingly developing their own chastity devices for the US/Global market. The devices must be selling quite well for them to be extensively doing their own product development and innovation. They could give a rats ass about this fetish, but they seem to like the numbers of units that get sold. 15 years ago, there were only a handful of chastity manufacturers. It is vastly different today, with literally dozens of different producers with creations that run from the bespoke to the generic. SOMEBODY is buying these devices and supporting all these manufacturers.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

How many men in the U.S. are locked up in a chastity dev ???

I would say just us lucky ones is all that matters.....No?
0 x