Isn't it easier to not have access to the key?

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedwithlove

Re: Isn't it easier to not have access to the key?

Post by Lockedwithlove »

My Key holder wears a custom key I made her on her silver bracelet and then the other is hidden around the house somewhere more or less for emergency purposes. It would probably be smarter to know where and have access to a key if I really needed to get out of my device but there is something extremely erotic about having no access to a key or any control at all. Mrs. M and I have a routine in the morning that involves me putting the bracelet with the key on her wrist before she leaves for the day each morning. It's a nice reminder to both of us of who is in charge.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

JBStok wrote:The other is frozen solid in the freezer
Glad the frozen thing is working for you. I had to fess up to my wife that it wouldn't work for us. She thought about doing that and I told her that I'm sure when she left for work I could, if I was REALLY horny, take a hammer to the ice, do the nasty deed and have the key refrozen by the time she got home from work.

This was several years back when I would have "weak moments". I'm very comfortable now in having my wife make the call and when she does I want to be as ready as ever to respond.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chops123456

Post by chops123456 »

I am my own keyholder and I like the freezing the key idea. I'm going to have to do that. Now what to do with the other key.
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

chops123456 wrote: Now what to do with the other key.
If you don't want to drop it away, or freeze it, you may lock it on the cage padlock...
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

At first I made a big deal about my wife hiding the key where I wouldn't find it. Now I've gotten so used to wearing the cage that I really don't care. I have no desire to "cheat". Now she just leaves it in the same place so I can wash every day without bothering her.

When I travel, though, we do have a system that seems to work. I bought a cheap pistol case from Wal-Mart along with combination lock with a resettable combination. The wife knows the combination, and I can just call her if I really need to unlock for an emergency. If I ever have to do that, she can reset the combination to something else.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

My g/f keeps a key on her key ring and she put the spare key in a combination key locker that I keep in my car. When it's time for cleaning, she uses her key to remove the lock and she replaces the lock when I'm done. I am not allowed to touch "her" key or unlock myself under normal circumstances. ;)
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

My KH used to keep her key in her jewelry box, but I asked her to not allow me access and hie it, she said she would forget where she "hid" it so she has one of the 2 keys in the safe in a envelope she sealed and marked so it would show tampering, and the other she has in a glass, sealed with in candle wax, the whole key is sealed in candle wax, so no "tampering" without her knowing... so she has total control of both keys...
0 x
ilikebond

Post by ilikebond »

I never have access to the key. My wife keeps it in a lockbox.
0 x
cottus

Post by cottus »

I'm new to the kink and have had really easy access to my key, but I've never felt the urge to disobey my KH. The gratification that I derive from pleasing my KH is far more enjoyable. Also, the orgasms after being tortured for days is totally worth it.

I have a spare key that, until I get married to the love of my life like the rest of you, will be intimately mine and used only for dire situations - i.e. medical emergencies or if my KH goes certifiably bonkers.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Shepherdsflock wrote:At first I made a big deal about my wife hiding the key where I wouldn't find it. Now I've gotten so used to wearing the cage that I really don't care. I have no desire to "cheat". Now she just leaves it in the same place
This is our situation now. MyBride keeps the key in her night stand by the bed -- i'm not sure exactly where, but i'm sure it would be easy to find -- because she likes the convenience of having it close when she's in the mood to unlock me. While i really wish i didn't know where the key is hidden, she isn't that interested in hiding it and i'm not interested in cheating, so it hasn't been an issue. Should my desire to cheat increase i'll suggest the push button key safe; i really like that idea.

i do have a spare key in my wallet, taped to card stock with an abundance of tape and signed by MyBride; a poor man's tamper proof system. i have had to use that key a couple of times for very legitimate reasons and was very glad i had it. While i like the fantasy of having absolutely no access to the keys, the Boy Scout in me says "Be Prepared", and i can't imagine being in an emergency situation and having no way out.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,