Introduction

Living the real life under lock and key
Happywomanajl
Introduction

Post by Happywomanajl »

I am grateful to find this community and I look forward to participating in the discussions.

I am a 40+ married man to a beautiful sexy, slowly less vanilla, woman. We have two children and like many of you our days are consumed with work and children. Life is stressful and it can take its toll.

My wife and I have been playing and learning about chastity for many years now. My first chastity device purchase was a CB2000 about 10 years ago. Fortunately the technology has improved dramatically. We are currently using the Holy Trainer Short device and it is much more comfortable than the CB2000 and even the CB6000S.

My wife and I have recently been going through a challenging period. Having many years of on-again and off-again experience with chastity and keyholding we have a pretty good understanding of the challenges and benefits that chastity offers. Last night, after discussing whether we were willing to recommit to the chasity lifestyle again as a way to reconnect us and ground us (and save our marriage), I finally handed the key over. In preparation for such an event I have been denying myself and self-locking to reorient my body to the feel of the lock over the past 14 days.

More than ever, for us, this is not a game. We understand the physical and psychological journey and are committed to seeing it through together, patiently and humorously...but seriously too. My wife is kind and loving and funny and light-hearted...but when it comes to key-holding she is very tough and demanding...not a bad thing- but it can be difficult at times. I'm hoping to find a few kindred spirits here, that understand what 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 weeks locked up feels like and can offer support and encouragement. The internet is full of nonsense by people who have never truly experienced chastity in a loving and caring relationship and so I am grateful to have this community.

Thank you.
0 x
locked4now

Re: Introduction

Post by locked4now »

I can relate to a lot of your experiences, however it seems to me that while I have gone many weeks locked up and denied, real life has a way of intruding and something will pop up and then chastity will take a back seat for a while. Anyway, maybe this won't happen to you and you can keeping going on and on.

My only other advice would be regarding the device itself. I wore a HTv2 for 6 weeks once, but it ended with the plastic getting worn enough around the lock that the gap changed and one day I slipped a ball through. After that there was no way to make this device work. I also had to be allowed to remove the device every few days for cleaning. I could never figure out a way to fully clean well enough to prevent odors. I eventually went to custom stainless steel with open bar design and will never go with anything plastic again.

Good luck and let us know how this goes for you
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with locked4now on all counts.

First, never underestimate the intrusive power of real life.

Second, regarding the device. I have 4 devices, 2 plastic, 2 stainless. The stainless ones are very solid and very sturdy, and they should last virtually forever without wearing / breaking. And, the only device that I can clean to my satisfaction without ever taking it off is my Mature Metal Jailbird.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
awwbrotha

Post by awwbrotha »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:I agree with locked4now on all counts.
. And, the only device that I can clean to my satisfaction without ever taking it off is my Mature Metal Jailbird.
Does the weight of the metal bother you though? Or does the weight somehow make it even more comfortable then say plastic or silicone?
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

locked4now wrote:I can relate to a lot of your experiences, however it seems to me that while I have gone many weeks locked up and denied, real life has a way of intruding and something will pop up and then chastity will take a back seat for a while. Anyway, maybe this won't happen to you and you can keeping going on and on.

My only other advice would be regarding the device itself. I wore a HTv2 for 6 weeks once, but it ended with the plastic getting worn enough around the lock that the gap changed and one day I slipped a ball through. After that there was no way to make this device work.
Never had this problem and I have been locked up for several weeks non stop. Maybe your piece has a manufacturing issue. I know that some batches, particularly of the transparent model, had a problem on the locking part.
locked4now wrote:I also had to be allowed to remove the device every few days for cleaning. I could never figure out a way to fully clean well enough to prevent odors. I eventually went to custom stainless steel with open bar design and will never go with anything plastic again.
Yeah, to clean your self thoroughly you need to remove the tube (or pull the penis out of it to make things faster), there's no other way unless you take a long bath...
0 x
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

I have HT2 I use a foam swab and liquid soap every morning in the shower..
0 x