Emergency key?

Living the real life under lock and key
LadyDs_alex

Emergency key?

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Hello!
I'm new here, this is my second post after my "hello world!". (If starting a new topic as your second post is overly bold, my apologies.)

My Wife/Mistress LadyD and I are currently waiting for a MM Jailbird. This will be our fourth device and our first metal one. (For our negative experiences with plastic, see my "hello world!" post.)

I have a lot of anxiety about not being able to get out if I really need to, and LadyD has agreed that I will have an emergency key for this purpose. (Note; "emergency" means only that; emergency. Such as having some sort of health crisis and needing to see a doctor when LadyD is not available to unlock me. Or getting an unexpected call from the Stepdaughter wherein she begs the stepdad to take her to a museum because her friends bailed on her -- and, holy crap!, they have metal detectors at museums now! What is absolutely NOT an emergency is being really really horny, however. It is understood between LadyD and myself that I will be in some deep and serious s**t if I use the e-key for frivolous reasons.)

Obviously the e-key needs some secure containment. I must not be able to access it without LadyD knowing I did. (For what She and I want from chastity, this is enough. As long as I KNOW that she will KNOW I cheated, this is enough.)

Does anybody have any thoughts on how to do this? I'm thinking just a little box with one of those plastic serial number locks. (Obviously using a second key-lock is absurd -- where do you lock up THAT key?)

Do YOU have an e-key? And if so, how do you handle it?
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
kuzelnik

Re: Emergency key?

Post by kuzelnik »

i stumbled upon a product like this on etsy.com (not sure if it is okay to post links), but if you look up chastity key storage you should be able to find it!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Low-tech solution: Envelope, she signs across the flap, sealed and taped.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

You can also get a tamper evident numbered envelope from Amazon for less than $5 US. Another low tech solution.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

TwistedMister wrote:Low-tech solution: Envelope, she signs across the flap, sealed and taped.
We use that solution too with the use of a small coin envelope about the size of a business card. I keep one in my wallet and one in our key safe as a spare. She has the only unsecured key. Use without permission is not something I have attempted as I don't want to face those consequences. Believe me she would know if I tampered with it, additionally her profession makes her extremely aware of body language and tells. Any hint of my lying to her or omitting something, she can see it in breathing patterns alone...love her dearly :D
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge wraps my emergency key in tamper-evident tape, and then signs the tape.
0 x
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

I like some of the previous suggestions which I admit are better than the idea I came up with a few years ago.

We had a not very pretty key from MM for which I built a wooden box, nothing fancy, basically a block of wood with a hole in it for the key.

The lid was sliding that could slide off either way but at each end was a padlock, one was a standard Masterlock type that had a key that My Dearest could wear on a chain, the other a plastic single use lock with a serial number.

With normal use the MM key was accessed by unlocking the standard padlock, but if there was an emergency and I needed to get out, I could break the plastic lock and slide the lid off the other way. Doing so without good reason was not advisable.

I hope that makes sense.

gg
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

As described by others, small piece of paper with her initials wrapped in packing tape & kept in my wallet. Since we trust each other, my wife's general reaction was "whatever".
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
chastedilf13

Post by chastedilf13 »

We leave ours in an envelope that's been tightly sealed, and my wife has put her initials at serveral places over the seams. I know where the envelope is, but it would be very clear if it was ever opened.
0 x
--
MCN Contender
Owned by my lovely Wife/KH
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Mrs K lost the emergency key to the Queens Keep and keeps both keys to the HTv2S hidden from me. As you may have seen in previous posts, the HT doesn't set off metal detectors so she has no need for me to have any access to a key, emergency or not.
She is quite vanilla, but this is a point she has steadfastly maintained her rule. As far as she is concerned it stays on no matter what.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!