[Eddie] A Touch Here and a Touch There

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Eddie] A Touch Here and a Touch There

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If a testicle can escape, ring size is not the issue. The problem is that the gap between the base ring and the bottom of the cage is too wide.
1 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired & then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, alternating with my Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a second Curve & a Spiked chamber..
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:43 am If a testicle can escape, ring size is not the issue. The problem is that the gap between the base ring and the bottom of the cage is too wide.
OK, assuming your are correct, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, what can one do about it? I use a stainless steel cage, so modifying it is going to be a bit more than difficult. Suggestions welcome.

Eddie
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

In the case of my Cobra, they (K3D) had a thicker ring available. The thicker ring reduced the gap, and that worked.

I sent my Jail Bird back, and they (Mature Metal) adjusted the gap. Handier people on this forum have carefully used a vise or some other tool to make adjustments in gap to a metal device. Perhaps one of them could chime in here.
1 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired & then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, alternating with my Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a second Curve & a Spiked chamber..
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Someone up-thread said this was likely to be a roller-coaster. Well, they were not wrong, but it is not a ride I am enjoying.

A bit more than a week ago she said all she is wanting now is a “companion”. A WHAT?? You have got to be kidding me, what am I, chicken feed? No, the word she used is “foul”. Not me, but “sex”. My wife is by no means a prig, not even close, she has raised far more children than any rational person would ever attempt, served in the military, been around the world and has seen both its beauty and its horror.

Yeah. OK. Whatever. Therapy. In spades. So, off we went. The therapist says that she believes that she is “not in her body”, whatever that means. Well, according to the therapist, she ignores or finds repulsive, the sensations that her body can provide to her in certain situations. Personally, I find pain repulsive, nausea, other things that people try to avoid whenever possible. Sex, while a bit “unclean”, is not repulsive. So the therapist thinks she can get he back into her body, again whatever that means, over the next 6 to 12 months. No sex during that time. Oh god, why me? Have I committed a mortal sin in another life? Have a committed one in this life? BTW, I am an agnostic, but sometimes….

Anyway, Eddie is back on the shelf again. The last priority. The end of the food chain. Sigh.

A small light has appeared just this morning, after showering and caging back up, she got her shower. She came out with her anklet with the key on it, asking that I put it on her ankle. A small concession she says, a move forward. I am not an emotional person, not in the least, but this nearly made me cry.

Eddie
3 x