[Nightguy50] The fascination of frustration.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
[Nightguy50] The fascination of frustration.

Post by nightguy50 »

I said hello in Hello World, but I'll say it again here.

Hello.

I'll start by saying well done and good for you, to all of you taking this Journey with someone by your side. Wife, Husband, Partner, Master or Mistress. You have found someone to share it with, to hold your keys, and keep those frustrations going. Their roles maybe be small, or very big, but just as important either way. So, good for you. I'm happy for all of you.

As for me, I'm not that lucky. I have to fend for myself, using timers and locks for the most part so I can indulge in our fetish for lockup. But I dont mind really, it still gets the job done, although it would be nice.

I've been doing chastity for years now, ever since first reading stories about it over ten years ago. Something about having such an intimate part of yourself locked away from you, was utterly facinating, and I had to try it.

I did, or at least I thought I did my research though before starting. And since I read so many horror stories about plastic cages and rings splitting and breaking all the time, I started at the very beginning with metal.

Well, not entirely. I did try that silicone Birdlock for a while, but hated it. It was nice for short time chastity, but I kept developing blood blisters, and it would start to stink very quickly.

Oh I suppose I should mention that I am uncut, which makes this harder to do, right guys? So loose foreskin can poke out of holes, or between bars or around things and pinch a lot more than you might imagine. It makes finding the right device a lot more difficult.

I think I tried maybe 6 or 7 different ones over the years, some full cages, some half tubes. Long, short, in between. Figuring out the base ring size I liked, and the lock type. Experimenting is how to do it, so dont feel frustrated at the whole fetish if you cant find something that fits right, just try another kind of device.

I eventually settled on a full tube with a caged end. I couldn't tell you its name, one of those chinese knock offs of some german type device. But it turned out to be the most comfortable I have ever had, and have used it for three years now on and off. It is one of those with a built in lock rather than a padlock, a design I really like since I never cared for the noise the padlock made as it smacked against the tube.

The tube is long enough to be comfortable while flacid, but short enough that anything more than a partial erection can quickly become very uncomfortable. So keeping my thoughts semi chaste is usually the goal. lol

And it is secure enough that while I probably could pull out, the pain of it would NOT make it worth it. And getting back in would be MURDER!

My lock ups generally last a month or two. I have done six months once, that was a challenge. But shorter works for me very well.

At the moment, I have been locked since the first of the year, so well into my second month, and I dont know yet how long I plan to stay locked. So far so good is all I can say.

Anyway, this is good for an into to this blog. I'll write more soon, about how it feels, and the whys and such. And I thank the Forum masters for giving us all a place to do this, especially us solo lockers.

Thank you.
3 x
nightguy50
Re: [Nightguy50] The fascination of frustration.

Post by nightguy50 »

So, all my life I've had a pretty relaxed libido.

Sex was fun, but never a driving force in any relationship, and going without for periods of time was not a real hardship.

Which was kinda what drew me to chastity play, especially long term. I wasn't one of those guys that would go nuts after just a couple of days of being locked up!

But that's not to say that I dont eventually feel that frustration.

It's been a month and a half or so as I write this, and many times since I started this session I've had days when the frustration of denial makes itself very known to me.

Sometimes, it is just for a few hours, sometimes it can last almost a whole day. That awareness, that ache, to reach down and give myself some relief.

My cock, almost completely untouchable inside its prison, trapped.

But, the ache doesnt come from there, does it. The frustration of denial comes from some place deeper. A feeling in your gut, in your balls, and in your head when you wonder what the hell you are doing!

For those of us doing this to ourselves, this is when we are both glad we cant get to our keys and also crazy for making sure we cant get to our keys. And for those of you with keyholders, that is when you are both cursing them and doing what you can to please them so that maybe they will relieve that frustration.

Yeah, today was one of those days, the ache in my body, in my thoughts, never far away at all.
0 x
nightguy50
Re: [Nightguy50] The fascination of frustration.

Post by nightguy50 »

I wore a butt plug at work for a few hours last night.

I know, what does this have to do with chastity. Well, like the cage, it is something else hidden from those I work with.

I mostly work at my desk, but do some walking around too, visiting different parts of the building and talking to coworkers. And I enjoy knowing that they suspect nothing of what Im doing. No idea about my chastity, and when I'm in the mood, my butt plug.

It vibrates too, and I'll let it run for an hour or so on low as I work, feeling it invade my thoughts and feel my chastity even more.

I get horny, I get frustrated, yet I also feel a deep satisfaction in what I'm doing.

It just feels, amazing, the quiet buzzing deep inside me while my cock strains against the tube, while at the same time I carry on a conversation in person with someone completely unaware.

It makes me wonder who else in my lifetime I may have met who has done exactly the same thing to me!
0 x