[addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
addadayplease

Re: [addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

Post by addadayplease »

So the May to June lock up ended on June 17 in the evening. We had left on a vacation and she wanted me unlocked a day or so early. My notes say that she had 9 ohOhOH!’s (orgasms) during that period, with the last one of them in the passenger seat of the car as I drove. (A 12 volt inverter and a wonder wand is a beautiful thing.) We made the next morning again, and that was my first orgasm in 29 days.

I was locked most all the time, except for doing some intensive yard work together and a chafing incident. I’ve been unlocked ever since and will see if and when she has the whim to lock me up again. And last week and this week we have been dealing with the common cold so neither of us have been very amorous. I don’t think we’ll ever be a 24/7/365 couple, and that is O.K. with both of us for now. Chastity is what the two of us make it together and that is the main thing. I’m a blessed man to have her play with me.
3 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good!
addadayplease

Re: [addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

Post by addadayplease »

We had a few days of lock up last week...and then Wednesday 7/27 Morning...
She said "Lock Up."
(in the past I have initiated lock up times. This was the 2nd or 3rd time she has given that order)
And last night we went to bed early and she was open to her full orgasm, in response to my whispered suggestion on my return from work.)
Hand, Tongue, Vibrator Wand.
It came on her quickly. "Where did that come from?" she pondered aloud.
In mind I said to myself. "From the heady pleasure of knowing you are in control."
She teased me for a while, massaging my balls and probing through the tip gaps of the A272 cage (I think that is the right identifier anyway).
Then a kiss goodnight.
Sleeping locked is not a problem for me anymore. I wake to a toilet visit, but not any genital discomfort.
This morning...a shower while locked and then a picture to her phone to give evidence of my status.
I'll get to unlock Friday afternoon for a medical appointment...and then we'll see how the rest of the weekend goes.
She is able to keep me locked for longer moments now and deny me more...so progress.
1 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good!