[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hussman767 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:51 am Well, not the news we were hoping for but it was expected...
I have open heart surgery coming up and will be out of commission for a month or two (in case I disappear from here, that is where I am).

On a much lighter note, my wife/keyholder has found she can make me orgasm while I am locked in my cage! It’s like total frustration and pleasure all wrapped into one! Mind blowing!
I am sorry to hear this news. On a positive note, they pretty much have this surgery down pat so your prospects should be very good. I wish you a speedy recovery and return to the joys of chastity.

I agree with you about the caged orgasms creating ambivalence. For me, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do them rarely, only in situations when I really don't want to remove the cage but can tell that my prostate needs relief.
1 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s been just a little over 2 weeks since my surgery (to have a enlarged/leaking valve replaced).
Pain is almost gone just a profound “tightness” across my chest and very little energy. Been trying to get up, around and out more and more.
Coughing and sneezing are very unpleasant.
No “exercise” or lifting anything for at least another month.

It’s going to be a slow recovery it seems
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I hope your recovery is complete and soon. I am glad that the surgery went well. Good luck.
1 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s been a little over 4 weeks post-surgery.
Recovery is going along as planned but slowly. So, ready for a normal life again!

Still no “action” for a couple more weeks at least.

I’ve heard/listened from the hallway a couple of times while my wife vibed herself to orgasm and last night, as I lay in the recliner next to the bed (I am still unable to lay in the bed), I listened to her give herself a nice, big orgasm.

I can’t wait until I’m allowed to do more than just “spectate”. Don’t get me wrong, I love it...just as much, if not more, than having an orgasm myself!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure