[Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Luv2belocked
Re: [Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

Post by Luv2belocked »

My wife and I have had extensive conversations about what we both want from our chastity arrangement… it has slowly been moving from a game that we played when we would go away… to … it now becoming more of a lifestyle with much more of a permanent tone to it. We’ve agreed … at her suggestion and urging that I will only get release on special occasions … like my bday , our wedding anniversary, Christmas , and New Years. This year I’ll only be unlocked for a very short portion of the year as she wants to lock me for Locktober and keep me chaste until New Year’s Eve. That would be a full 3 months locked. We’ve never gone that long to date but got close last year. I’m always horny as hell for her and have gotten so much better at putting her satisfaction ahead of my own. That’s what initiated our conversation about more of a permanent arrangement. She has really begun to feel the full effects of what chastity has done for our marriage, as have I. We’ve discussed how much better she’s become at taking control of my release. She mentioned to me that she wished we had gone this route much sooner than we did. ( I feel the same way). If she stays serious about our lifestyle like she has …I’ll get to cum only 2 more times this year, and she’ll have an orgasm whenever she wants. We’ve begun to fantasize a lot more with cuckold situations and it makes her incredibly wet! This fantasy is very hot for both of us!! I always wonder if other people are having these same conversations.
2 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Well I had a very embarrassing encounter in the public washroom at the Rec center. I needed to use the washroom so badly but when I walked in all the stalls were occupied.I usually sit down so this time I was forced to stand at the urinal. A much taller man came and began using the one next to me. I was almost done when I happened to look up at him… that’s when I noticed he was looking down at me and could very clearly see my cage… the look on his face was a bit of surprise and mine was complete embarrassment! This guy I found out is a parent of one of the kids on my daughters soccer team. Anyways… that was my experience this weekend. My secret may not be as much of a secret anymore….
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

You wonder if there are more people who have the same conversations .

Our chastity started at her insistence .
She happened to see it once on someone else .
It fascinated her so much that she went looking for info. By talking a lot about it together , I agreed to be locked up . Together we also selected a Birdcage that we both liked.
We're also slowly building it up to keep me locked up.
How long will she last without PIV and how long will I last without coming .
And what kind of change do we notice in ourselves that we also talk about honestly .
Because in the end it is something you have to do together .
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

So last night was incredible! My wife has had me locked for the last 10 days without any sort of release… just a whole lot of edging me to the brink. I still have another month to go in my cage Bc she decided to go shopping and add to my days locked.
Last night I kissed my wife and headed to bed, it wasn’t long before she followed me in to the bedroom. She climbed into bed and grabbed my hand and had me play with her pussy. She was soo wet and horny… it was very different than other nights where she has me play with her but takes a few minutes to get her there…. She was already very wet!! I asked her what was up and she told me that she had been thinking about sex all day! (What a turn on! My dick was so hard in my cage I thought it would bust open!). She said that needed to get fucked badly and that I should get her the new dildo I just bought for her. It’s nice and thick and 9 inches long. I did as I was asked and was then told to fuck her with it…. OMG she had only used it once before and said that she needed to get used to it…. Well I guess she’s used to it now Bc I fucked her with it for over an hour and she kept cumming on it!! Over and over! She asked me how it looked in her and that she’s never felt that full. I told her it looked amazing in her!! She came again! As we carried on she told me that there was no way that I could ever fuck her and make her feel like that dick did! I felt like I was going to cum in my cage… I asked her if I could fuck her and she said only if I didn’t cum. Omg when I slid my dick into her she was sooo loose and used feeling I almost popped right away… I had to be very careful not to cum! She then came out with … just as I figured… I can’t even feel your little penis and that’s why I keep you locked. ( She called my dick a penis… she’s never ever done that and it was felt with a bit of humiliation… which she knows turns me on) I was then told to pull out and lock back up! I never got to cum , am still extremely horny and was told that it’ll be a long while before I get to do that again. She loves that bigger dick!! Anyways things are progressing and that was my evening with my KH wife. Pretty hot!
7 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

So my wife had me fuck her with her new dildo and she LOVED it!! I suggested getting the harness to wear that the dildo fit into. She said YES!! So I began looking and found it online…. She told me to order it and I did. Her first comment was … “ Once we have the harness she won’t have any reason to unlock me”. I was told to remember that this was my idea and to enjoy my new role. We agreed that I would still be allowed to fuck her once in a while but I would only get to after I used the strap on on her. Seconds… that’s what I get. (I’ll take it at this point!). She’s had such a glow about her since she discovered how good that bigger dick felt in her!
6 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Her thoughts on the harness was that she could still feel like she was fucking me… but wouldn’t be.
Still get all the intimacy and closeness but with a bigger dick to fill her. Our communication has been the biggest factor to our successful progression to keeping me locked up all the time. We’re not there yet… but are definitely heading towards her goal! She loves our new arrangement right now!
4 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

We’ll I’ve been locked since June 1 and our new harness came for the dildo. Since we’ve tried it she’s gotten to loving how it makes her pussy feel which has led to us using it quite often. She has repeatedly told me that it turns her right on to feel my cage hitting her in the butt , knowing that I’m not going to orgasm. If I’m good and keep her happy I may be let out for some fun at the end of July. Until then she’s said that it will be the strap on that she’ll be fucking.
3 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Things have certainly heated up in the bedroom since we’ve been using our new strapon toy! She told me that she wanted to fuck last night and had me put on the harness. I did very enthusiastically! It has been amazing to see the intensity of her orgasms! Holy crap! She loves the way it makes her feel and said to me in the heat of our lovemaking… “ would you give up pussy to keep me this happy?” Omg … I wrestled so badly with that question… I never answered her right away… she then repeated her question and I was sooo turned on , rock hard in my cage as it was slapping her ass as I fucked her that I blurted out “yes”! I honestly couldn’t believe that I said I out loud but when I did she had such an intense orgasm that she was screaming and grunting on her new toy and told me she loved our new arrangement!! I was told that I would not be getting much in the way of pussy this year but to be happy with a handjob every now and again if I was a good boy for her… she then asked me to kiss her pussy before I went to sleep. Not sure I expected her to react in this way but it sure is hot for us right now…. She knows I am fully submitting to her and is beginning to take our marriage in a new exciting direction! We have very open conversations about me being in chastity and what we both want from our arrangement. Communication is the way we’ve been able to both be happy. I was lying next to her with the harness on and my caged dick right below her new dick. She reached down and held my cage in her hand and whispered in my ear… “you’re right where you belong”
7 x