[midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

Eliminating masturbation and shifting the balance of control to my wife have been good changes for our sex life. She is getting close to menopause and she also feels negative about her body at this stage of life. Those things both contribute to a decreased libido, while mine remains high and even increased from a few years ago.

But even if she doesn’t feel like having sex, she likes being able to wind me up and tease me without being concerned that things will go further. I can get instantly hard for her, which definitely boosts her confidence. Over the Christmas break from work, she teased my cock often, edging me under the covers at bedtime and in the morning. My throbbing member brings a smile to her face.

The other thing that is happening lately is that I seem to have less control over my own climaxes. I seem to cum with very little stimulation and I have had several nocturnal emissions in the past few weeks. She likes this too and loves to tease me about how I have no control. In most areas of my life, I always have lots of self-control, so this contrast also heightens her feelings of sexuality and make her feel desirable.

On the morning of New Year’s Eve, the kids were still sleeping and she told me to close the door and go down on her. She had just let me trim her bush the day before (another tease) and her pussy looked so cute. She quickly moaned as I tongues her and pretty soon I became aware that I was getting close to cumming. I shifted my position and slowed the pace to calm myself. But pretty soon, she was grinding her hips and moaning harder. Damn it. I lost my load in my underwear shortly before she climaxed under my tongue! My wife giggled at the mess and continues to make jokes about all the laundry I will have to do.

In the days that followed, I dropped her and my daughter at a downtown mall to shop some post-Christmas sales. My wife was inspired to pick up a cute pair of pink panties at a lingerie shop. She told me that if I was good, she would wear them for her massage that night. Well, I guess I was good and she wore them while I rubbed her down. She was happy to let me spend lots of time on her ass as I slid my palms below the lacy fabric.

In the night, I ejaculated in my sleep and cleaned up the mess in the morning. My wife was thrilled to hear about it and said, “I knew you couldn’t handle those panties!”

I can’t wait to see them on her again.
3 x
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

After that nocturnal emission, the panties came out of the drawer again for another nightly massage time. My wife started feeling quite horny, judging by her clenching thighs while I worked around her ass. I dribbled some massage oil between her cheeks and started stimulating her asshole, getting immediate positive reactions. Pretty soon, she raised her hips off the mattress and gave me access to her pussy. I began fingering her with my other hand (no supplementary lubrication needed there) while still playing with her ass.

Keeping up the circular motions on her clit while gently thrusting in and out of her ass took some concentration. (It’s like trying to rub circles around your stomach while patting your head.) But I managed to keep up my concentration long enough for her to have a muffled orgasm into the pillow. (The kids were still awake.) Her asshole was spasming like crazy, which I found very satisfying. Immediately after, she displaced my hand on her pussy with her own and fingered herself to two more orgasms in rapid succession. Wow.

She stumbled to the bathroom and said something about how naughty I was. Then it was off to sleep with no touching for me. I actually enjoyed the simmering feeling of unsatisfied arousal while I went to sleep, especially hearing my wife sleeping peacefully beside me.

By 10 days past my last orgasm, I was feeling pretty horny, stoked by frequent teases and edges from my wife. I took to massaging her every night. Last Friday, we had an evening bath together and afterwards I massaged her for a full 90 minutes. She was loving it and fell asleep a few times during the massage. I think I was erect for most of it, delighting in the sensuality of it. I had an irresistible urge to suck her toes, which she allowed and perhaps enjoyed. She slept very well that night.

On Sunday, my wife shared a shower with me and lathered up my cock. While pressing her wet tits into my chest, she put her lips next to my ear and started jacking me off vigorously. I told her I was getting close and she said,

“Then you had better get ready to catch your load. Come, baby.”

My orgasm after abstaining for two weeks was amazing. I think that’s an optimal interval for me. I actually felt a bit light headed in the steamy shower and my wife was worried I would pass out. But I was okay and my heart rate returned to normal.

In bed that night, my wife had to ask me for a massage and I put in a modest effort.

“This always happens after you get to cum,” she said disappointedly. And it’s true. I will need a few days to get back to my previous level of enthusiasm.
3 x