[Dharma Project] It Started with Quarantine

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: [Dharma Project] It Started with Quarantine

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Really great blog Dharma! I’ll always read yours first when I see you’ve updated, and we will lay in bed and I’ll read yours to Mistress T, my KH. 16 days is my longest without orgasm, but your thoughts about getting some relief just by licking your KH to an orgasm absolutely rings true for me too - so long as I’m giving my KH the orgasms she deserves I’m sure I could go even longer.
Please keep up the great writing 👍
1 x

DharmaProject
Last orgasm: July 27th, 2020

Post by DharmaProject »

Thank you for the kind words, Excited+Scared1.
0 x

DharmaProject
Last orgasm: July 27th, 2020

Post by DharmaProject »

I realized something last night - my wife has not asked me to uncage so that I can have sex with her in over two weeks. In the past few months, there have been multiple times where we’ve had sex but I haven’t been allowed to orgasm - basically we go at it until shortly after she orgasms and then we stop. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been performing oral on her and she has commented how much better it feels for her to get off like that and that she may not ever want to unlock me. I’ve made it clear to her that I want it to be all about her and this is certainly getting to the point where it is all about her. Both of us are enjoying it.

We discussed when I’m to be allowed to orgasm and the four to six week schedule but she made a good point in that if we have a schedule in place then it is no longer her decision on when I’m allowed to orgasm. She prefers that I orgasm when she wants me to orgasm. Again, I’m fine with this as it is her decision. The way things are currently going, I don’t see it happening any time soon and I’m currently in the phase of being content not orgasming as she rarely teases or edges me and it has only been two and a half weeks since I was allowed to orgasm. I have given her domaine over my penis and orgasms and want to maintain things as being all about her.

This week we had an opportunity where our children were out of the house so we did a spanking scene using some of the noisier implements. She went harder and for a little longer than we do on our regularly weekly spankings. I wish she would have gone longer and restrained me. I want her to find my limits and push past them. When she spanks me, I’ve given her the rights to any safe word so I am totally at her mercy. I’ve also expressed that if I say stop that I want her to say that she knows I can take more and continue. We’ve gotten close to me wanting to say ease up but not to the point where I wish she would stop. Again, it is all about her and me submitting to her means that I will do what she wants.

I would like more teasing, some edging and maybe explore ruined orgasms. I’ve expressed these desires to her but she really hasn’t acted or attempted anything. I question if it is something she wants or just something that I want. I suspect it is something that I want more and by pushing the issue, I’m making it about me and not about her. I want to commit to it being all about her. Nothing else. Honestly it feels good to bring her to orgasm and see her catch her breath. Almost as good as orgasming myself. Maybe as good or better?

My new ring for my Evotion Cage 8 came yesterday. It fits much better. If anyone is interested in ordering one I’d strongly encourage that they go slightly bigger in the base ring and slightly bigger in the gap. I have a 2’ base ring and 3/8th gap on my Jailbird and originally was trying to make a 48mm ring 8 mm gap work on the Cage 8 but found that the 48mm was too tight so I got a 55mm with a 8mm gap but found that too tight. The new base ring is also 55mm and has a 12mm gap which is much more comfortable than the 8mm gap. The cage itself is very light weight, I love the fact that it is blue with a pink locking strap, and I can pee standing up. The only drawback is that it seems more bulky than the Jailbird. I may go back to wearing the Jailbird full time and only wear the Cage 8 when I’m traveling or camping so I can pee standing up. It is always nice to have options.
3 x