So, almost 45 days now, completely locked, not let out at all, no orgasms, nothing. How do I feel about that? Surprisingly good. Things are going really well actually. My mood has been really stable lately, which is a good bonus that I wasn't really expecting. I remember I used to be annoyed over the dumbest things which serious make me either get mad or just stop talking. I know, childish way to act being a full grown man. Lately however I brush off 99% of the things, and the other 1% I find I just say what's on my mind, but in a calm and thought out way.
I've found myself much more active than I ever used to be also. Went for over a 7km long walk this morning with my wife. Pretty good considering the temperature was almost 90 degrees by the time we got back. No breeze either which sucked. I noticed though that even after that long of a walk, I wasn't really tired. I probably could have easily gone twice that far. Also cut the lawn, did all the laundry today, cooked dinner and did all the dishes. I'm pretty proud of myself actually lol.
I took this week off so I could finally finish off a gas fireplace we had installed a couple years ago. It's basically just been the bare fireplace sitting against the basement wall. It's driven me crazy that I haven't had the desire or energy to do it, but now I seem to have an overabundance of energy, so I figured it's time. We're also considering selling the house and moving out into the county. Houses out there are twice the size of this one, on a bigger lot, for the same price as this one. So I figure I'll work on completing some small jobs that I've put off for awhile this week, plus the fireplace and get it all completely finished. That way if we decide to sell quickly after finding a good deal, we won't be rushed.
This also means I'll be able to make dinner every day, and go for walks each night with her. I could stand to lose some weight anyways. I wish she'd give me an ultimatum to lose weight. Like tell me I'm not going to be let out at all, or ever have another orgasm till I drop 20 pounds or something. I'm not obese or anything, in fact people tell me I look to be in good shape. But to me, I could stand to drop a bit. I'm 6 foot tall and my weight hovers around 204lbs. I'd love to be around 180 though. But I do love carbs. It's my downfall. Breads, pasta, potatoes, corn, and candy.....I love it all. I'm sure if I just moderated myself a bit the weight would just fall off. I'm a pretty active person, even at work. My job is pretty physical, and I'm usually walking at least 4kms just while at work. So the only real change I could make would be my eating habits. I'd mentioned to her that she's more than welcome to give me that ultimatum (I know, topping from the bottom isn't a good idea) but she said she likes me how I am. She says when I was skinnier I looked sick lol. Not sure if that's good or bad lol.
I noticed she hasn't touched or hidden the keys I'd given her yet. They're still on her nightstand next to the bed, exactly where I'd put them. I mentioned it to her, and she said she keeps forgetting to hide them. Not sure if it's a test or not, but either way I don't plan on touching them. This was my idea after all, and I'm not going to cheat.
So there's not really any new updates this past week. She didn't ask to be pleasured at all, even though I'd hinted at it. But that's her decision to make. I told her I wouldn't bug or harass her about it. I want this to go at her timeframe. Not mine. I'm doing this for her, and I just have to keep reminding myself that.
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.