[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: February 14th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

A couple of weeks ago, she commented that I had not taken her hint to do a little cleaning before we romped. Being the smart ass that I am, i said something along the lines of Lord it will be 3 or 4 months before I get to that point. Her response "you said it" :shock:

She has really gotten into denying me any PIV. To the point where I am doubting my birthday (this week) PIV. We may wait until her birthday next month, or "maybe there's no reason to unlock you at all" :shock: She's getting quite good at letting me know the Vixskin is better and she doesn't need my little dick... So, fewer than 7 orgasms in 2021 and limited (perhaps severely) PIV, where could she have goten these ideas:?:

I had to spend the week heling family 200 miles away. She left me uncaged for the week. She is more concerned with someone accidently discovering the cage than anything I might do. After 5 weeks of denial, maybe she should be more concerned :D

On the day I left, the steel cage I ordered from China came in :evil: So I had to wait to try it. I put it on Friday when I returned, she didn't mention it, but I was fairly wiped out. So I'm sure she was being nice. The magic lock is a bit difficult to insert, so not made to great tolerances, but it's comfortable. It has a larger ball gap than the cherry keeper, but I'm in no danger of slipping out. For $25, very reasonable. It has some cover over the head of my penis, but a few slots along the top. It's an attempt to compromise with her, she wants something that is very cleanable, I want something that really reduces any sensation to my penis. We'll see if it works out. I've looked at Mature Metal cages, but they all require an external lock, which we both hate. Bad Ass designs (in China) makes a custom cage with the magic lock. Any one know of a US based maker of steel cages that uses the magic lock? I've looked, but haven't found any.
1 x
Since April 21, 2020 Locked in a Cherry Keeper, small with small headlock 7 days a week
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

I have been waiting for my Lori's 16 found out yesterday that Lori's maker Mike (her nephew) and Lori have had a falling out and at t hut e moment production has stopped.

I am not pierced and realy liked the idea of there unique retainer ring for security. But unless things change I will have to look elsewhere!

Have you looked at :
https://info.steelworxx.de/en/chastity- ... -titanium/

I am thinking about that though not sure about urethral insert, but many pepole say its OK.

There is also Matue metal whock I have herd good things about. None are cheap though.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Tessasissy wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:43 pm Have you looked at :
https://info.steelworxx.de/en/chastity- ... -titanium/

I am thinking about that though not sure about urethral insert, but many pepole say its OK.

There is also Matue metal whock I have herd good things about. None are cheap though.
Yikes!! Interesting, but urethral inserts are a hard no for me, I only have one kidney, and it ain't working at 100%. I have zero tolerance for anything that could cause a UTI which could spread to my kidney...
But thank you, It could probably be used without the insert, but peeing would be messy.
0 x
Since April 21, 2020 Locked in a Cherry Keeper, small with small headlock 7 days a week
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well I did talk her into a bit of PIV this weekend, but talked her into it is the operative phrase. I think she felt she had promised me a bit of fun for my birthday so she gave in. But it was close... Next possible chance is her birthday next month, but she has made no promises... So going from about 52 PIV per year to 12 or less, that was fast :shock:

She likes the cheap steel device from China, unfortunately, my smaller testicle slipped out last night while I was asleep. There is no way to adjust the ball gap. So it looks like a failed experiment. Once one testicle is out, the rest is easy to get out. So I'll ask her what she liked about it and see if I can replicate it with something.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, not knowing exactly what cage would satisfy her, I decided to order a cherry keeper small, with small headlock, but without the total touchstop my other cherry keeper devices have. I thought that at least this would give me something until we could figure out a better solution. It came in Jan. 29. I refused to open the box, told her it was her device. I think she liked that, she grinned.

Any way, the thing is a hit. It has removed her (unfounded, imo) fear that I can not get properly clean. The space between the bars easily allows water and soap to get to the head of my penis. My concern of increased sensation, due to less coverage has proven to be a bit unfounded as well. Yes, there is a bit more, a very small bit, but it's not like I can fondle the head and get any sort of pleasure. So it looks like this might finally be our long term solution.

Now that we have decided on something I can wear indefinitely, I sent her a few pics I downloaded from @Tom Allen's Mrs. edge page. One said "I don't see the need to unlock you often, or ever" The other "birthdays and anniversaries come too often, you should be think leap years or comet sightings" (paraphrased) I have to be careful with what I save and what I send to her, I really don't want to put the idea of permanent chastity in her head, but I really do like her restricting me...so she said I might get out again during our vacation the last week of March/first of April. That's a schedule I like, and since I'm really the driving force in this, my opinion matters.
3 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: January 6th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by timmyboy38 »

Great post!

And thanks for the Cherry Keeper advice, I have ordered one. Not too expensive to try, eh? My HT v4 does not allow my skin to breathe properly, preventing long-term use. This Cherry Keeper thing seems to be better. I hope my current cylinder lock will fit, though!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Holytrainer V4 with padlock connected to foreskin piercing