[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: July 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Kitten wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:14 pm
nosaint wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 pm100 days caged will come up in September, that will be a record.
Be careful what you wish for. A while back my hubby was talking about coming up on 200 days locked. I heard him mention it more than once ... so~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on day 197 I unlocked him ... the next day I relocked him and said 'day 1'. :mrgreen:
Ooooh, that's evil :mrgreen: luckily? she doesn't have that evil of a mind. and as to what I'm wishing for, I really don't know, I'm confused as to what my goals are. I've told her I always want to orgasm and I always want to be denied. So depending on how you look at it, she either can't lose or she can't win regardless of what decision she makes. I think I just want her involved and thinking about how long she wants to keep me locked up. But in terms of months not weeks.

I forgot to mention, I played Marvin Gaye's "ain't nothing like the real thing" when she came in for our romp. she was not convinced... :D
2 x
Back in the Cherry Keeper Small 24/7 currently, since May 8, 2022
nosaint
Last orgasm: July 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Well, I'm still being denied, unlocked at the moment because I have a physical in a few days and we both agree I don't want to have a discussion with my Doc about the imprint of bars on my penis, or why my scrotum is a bit chafed.

She's a woman who has always used proper terms for genitalia, and we make love, fool around, romp or other euphemisms, but NOT fuck or anything of the sort. So it dos turn me on when she comes to bed and says "I want to get fucked by the big dick, and you're the little dick" The last three weeks, she has come to bed ready to go, I think she's enjoying this :D Her normal Vixskin is 1/2 inch longer than me and she keeps saying "is that as deep as you can go" :oops: Twice she has mentioned that she almost had me warm up the big Vixskin which is an inch longer than me but more girth, so it can be occasionally uncomfortable for her.

Talking "dirty" does not come natural to her, so I have offered suggestions on what I would like to hear. Last week I got "I don't ever need to unlock you, AND I mean it!" This week it was "between the Vixskins and your tongue I don't need to ever unlock you" Said very casually, as if it was obvious. :shock: She might start really believing that...

When we started this, she was threatening 6 months, I didn't believe her. I predicted 3 to 4 months. Well this coming weekend will be 3 months of denial and she is showing no sign of slowing down. In fact now she's talking about keeping me locked up for the rest of the year :shock: :shock: she did say "you don't think I'd do it, do you?" I quickly denied having any such thoughts. That would mean more than 7 months caged. My birthday would push it to 8 months, her's to 9 months. I'm starting to believe she might really do it.

We did have a discussion Sitting in the sunroom, not in bed, so every one's head was calm. I told her I was not trying to tell her how long to keep me caged or when to uncage me. She mentioned a safe word, which I declined. If I ever sat down with her and seriously said I couldn't go any longer, she'd have me unlocked immediately. She did say that she was "playing it be ear, and she had no idea how long she would keep me caged. :o I finally found a kink she can get into, all it took was 30 years of experiments and 2 Vixskins :mrgreen:
2 x
Back in the Cherry Keeper Small 24/7 currently, since May 8, 2022