[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: September 20th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Well Loctober is blown. That little scrape turned into a sore that required the removal of the cage for several days. She said she would "make it up to me by not letting me out until December" :shock: The terrifying thing is I understand and agree with her "logic." But since I was uncaged, she decided to indulge in a bit of good ol' PIV. I've taught her to say she prefers the Vixskin, and in many ways I believe she does, but she still has good feelings towards my original equipment. 8-)

I did buy some "liquid skin/bandage" for behind my glans which I put on before the device Sunday night. Then I read the directions :? It stung a bit going on, it seems some skin can react negatively to all the solvents in the product. However, after the initial sting there have been no issues. I think it will provide a decent barrier. I, of course, got some on my fingers. As of Tuesday morning, I can still tell it's there.

I switched back to the 40.5MM ring as we're on a bit of a vacation and I wanted more comfort. The 39MM ring was very secure, but came with the occasional burning/pinching sensation on my scrotum. To get the 39MM ring off, I had to push my penis through it, I could not pull it through. If that isn't 100% secure (in theory) It's close enough for me. So I think I'll rotate the two rings for the next few weeks.

I've given up on the thought of trying to add a mid week romp to our activities. Through comments she's made, I've come to realize that sex with a post menopausal woman is physically irritating to her. Regardless of lube, her tissues just need time to recover. I didn't think oral would be an issue, but apparently it is. What do I know? I don't have one of those things, I just *really* like them :D
3 x
Since April 21 Locked in a Cherry Keeper, small with medium headlock or the Cherry Keeper Stub 7 days a week
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well now I've opened my big mouth and upped the ante. So Sunday, she wakes up at 2 or 3 AM and goes up to work for 9 or 10 hours (This was an "off" day for her) Came downstairs and took a long nap. So when romp time rolls around, she's really feeling in the mood (sarcasm), but I was penciled into her schedule, so romp time it was to be. Actually, there is more to sex than just physical pleasure, there is intimacy and bonding, so while neither one of us was going to orgasm, it's always worth it.

Anyway, since she wasn't really feeling sexy, she wasn't interested in the Vixskin, and my original equipment is more intimate, so a bit of PIV. She got me worked up and then asked me to beg not to cum...This is when I always get into trouble. I'm turned on and the most outrageous things sound great to me. So, since Loctober was blown, we'll celebrate NOvember by keeping me caged all month, in fact, being allowed to slip in will be restricted to holidays or major anniversaries such as our anniversary or birthdays :shock: Keep me locked for the month between my birthday and hers, which could mean around 5 months of denial :o and the 6 orgasms I had in 2020 will outnumber what I get in 2021. I'll just have to see how serious she took me :?
5 x
Since April 21 Locked in a Cherry Keeper, small with medium headlock or the Cherry Keeper Stub 7 days a week
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well it's been longer than I thought since I've posted. Our life this month has been like that. The idea to keep me caged all month quickly fell apart, colonoscopy (no cancer!) infection (mine) toothache (hers) and anxiety over the election (both) have ruined most of the month. But after 2 weeks of antibiotics, I'm mostly recovered. So yesterday I brought out the cage again and am now happily locked. Only on small glitch, she couldn't remember where she put the lock...a keyholder has one job, so I spent a good 5 minutes with my dick (cage) in my hand while she is tearing up the house looking in all the places she might have stashed it. Turns out, she put it in that little side pocket on her jeans that no one uses. Mercifully she was wearing her jeans or I might still be holding the cage on :)
We have managed a romp twice this month, both times with the cage on, so the spirit of staying locked all month is still there. Last week neither of us was very interested. The week prior I was locked a few hours prior to funtime. I feel certain that I will not be unlocked for today's romp. Funny thing, all on her own she has started a bit of verbal SPH. It does make sense, if the Vixskin is the big cock, then by definition, I have the little cock. While I find it fun, I certainly never suggested it to her. If she doesn't continue it today, I may encourage her, but she would hate it if I used the word humiliate, she just cannot relate anything positive to that word, and would certainly never attempt to really put me down or humiliate me.
Just for fun, I switched from the 40.5mm diameter ring to the 36mm diameter ring. The difference is impressive. While the larger ring is more comfortable, partial erections still occur. The smaller ring is much better at really stopping erections, at the cost of a bit of occasional "burning" to the back of my scrotum. I think I'll look for a travel size bottle of baby oil.
So our anniversary is the 1st week of December, that's the earliest I might be allowed a little PIV, or it could be Christmas, or new Years, she keeps throwing out different possibilities. Funny how this escalated from limiting orgasms to limiting PIV as well. Currently at 9 weeks of denial, just before my birthday in January would be a new record, seems like a possible date, so I'm over halfway to my next orgasm...maybe, she's getting VERY accepting of limiting my orgasms, and penetration.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I woke up this morning, trying to get an erection. It's so strange, I *know* how sensitive the head of my penis is, but I really can't feel anything, Frustrating and thoroughly wonderful.
Well she has continued to refer to my small cock, which I find strangely exciting. She also decided that since my illness kept me uncaged for two weeks, she'll just add another two weeks onto my locked period. So Christmas at best before I get any more PIV. Although, she seems to be enjoying this... :?
She also said that if I irritated her in any way she would write it down and post it on the refrigerator :D Highly unlikely. After 35 years together, we have a rhythm. If we were constantly irritating one another, I don't think we would have made it to 35 years, besides, she'll get busy and thinking about her job and it won't even occur to her, until maybe next Sunday.
1 x