First true chastity cuckold experience

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Icrane

First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by Icrane » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:03 pm

So last night was my first complete chastity cuckold experience..... We met a prospective bull at a bar for a drink, all got along very well! Then moved to another bar where my Princess and her bull made out with me watching. We then progressed to my car where I took them for a drive while they made out and Princess sucked on his big hard cock. We then parked up and our newly found bull satisfied Princess with a good hard pounding..... all while I was in the driver's seat locked in my rigid chastity half shell with a heavy steel ball stretcher on so I could not forget I was locked away. It was very interesting and extremely hot experience, I am still sorting through the emotions attached to it all, as is my Princess. Any thoughts anyone has would be great!
0 x

slave d

Re: First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by slave d » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 pm

My only thought is if this is your first post ? (sorry i can’t tell as i’m on my phone not full screen) then you may find this isn’t the forum you’re looking for. i for one find genuine cuckolding experiences very exciting but i think i’m probably in the minority here. Nothing that says this sort of activity can’t/isn’t discussed here but it’s not the norm as it is in some other forums !!

MsM’s ld

Update: i see you have made a couple of other posts which is good. i won’t say any more beyond the fact that i do find such things exciting but if MsM and i were ever to go down that road it would be after we had sorted our thoughts on the matter rather than before and personally i would be looking to give MsM a nicer experience than being in the back seat of the car. Just my thoughts though, each to their own and we’re all different thankfully !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

Icrane

Re: First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by Icrane » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Thanks for your response, yes that was not the plan for that night, however I think enthusiasm got the best of all of us. We had a much more considered and classy evening planned for the next meeting. :)
0 x