[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

09/24/20 – Day Five – Thursday

It had been a challenging week at home. We hadn’t been able to be intimate with each other at all. I was grateful to my wife that she had me locked since Sunday so that every move I made reminded me of her. Wednesday evening in bed KH said that she didn’t feel up to doing anything but asked if I wanted her to give me an orgasm. I told her that I would much rather wait until she was in the mood. So we went to sleep with me knowing I would be locked for five days for the first time.

I have found the cage to be comfortable to wear for five days. I know I could have worn it for longer if Goddess had wanted to wait. The difficulty was not with the cage, but with needing her. Being caged while waiting made me feel closer to her, therefor it helped me wait.

In bed on Thursday night I asked her if I could go down on her and give her an orgasm. I tried to keep the desperation out of my voice, but I really felt the need. She agreed and I got to experience the glory of her body again. The room was completely dark, so I was focused on all my other senses. I was trying to keep at a slow pace to enjoy every second. But too soon, she had a wonderful orgasm. She kept quiet because the house wasn’t empty.

I lay panting beside as we recovered, and she stroked the cage and asked if she could do anything for me. I needed her so much at the point that I immediately agreed. She took off the cage and gave me a very slow loving orgasm with her hand. It made me feel so loved. I was very happy that I had waited the night before so that it could be a mutual experience. I have no interest in orgasm denial or long-term lockups. However, if we aren’t going to be making love for a while, I find having the cage on helps. Thank you, my love.
5 x
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

11/23/20 – Catching Up – Monday

It has been quite a while since our last post so we wanted to give an overview of the last couple of months. We went away the first weekend of October for the first time since Covid hit. We had a very exciting and adventurous couple of days at a hotel doing many of the things we love that require privacy. The things we did included spanking, pegging, lots of oral sex, taking many sexy photos, and of course making love.

I had been locked since the 28th of September and we had a discussion about doing Loctober. We aren't into long term lockups so we decided to make our own rules. We would try to have the cage on part of every day, but it could come off when ever Goddess wanted. We were pretty successful for the majority of them month.

During October goddess had been experiencing medical issues which made it difficult to have sex. I helped as much as I could to make her feel comfortable. After a long week mid-month we were reading posts on this website and Goddess wanted to show her love for me, so she removed the cage and started edging me. She was only wearing panties and asked me to lick her breasts. This made both of us very hot. She then asked me to go down on her. As it had been a while for her the orgasm was very intense and wonderful. She then edged me some more and gave me a powerful release.

We went to the 22nd before I had a full day without the cage. The last week of the month I got a cut were the ring sits and it had to come off for five days for healing. I don't have any idea how the cut happened. During the month we had two five day lockings, which is our longest.

We didn't use Loctober to limit how or what we did when ever Goddess was in the mood. But it was very nice for me to experiment with longer terms and it had us focus more on chastity than we have so far. Also I found being caged while goddess wasn't feeling well helped me focus on her and her needs, which I think is very important.

November has been mostly cage free. We have had one four day locking. We have been having more time for sex because goddess is feeling better. I have self locked a couple of times just to refocus on her. But it is important that it is her idea when we do it together. She is always worth waiting for.
2 x