[focused] down the road we go...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

She's not big on pictures. Well, let me rephrase that. She's big on receiving pictures, just not big on sending them. So when I do get one, that in itself is a win and very well received.

However, every once in awhile she outdoes herself and sends one that just hits the spot. Yesterday I offered her the opportunity to reach a destination (yes, it's always her option, but she enjoys pretending she needs 'permission' sometimes too!) within a limited time frame with the only stipulation being that it be documented.

What I received was almost indescribably beautiful, although I tried to let her know through some descriptors that likely didn't do it justice. Suffice it to say that one is going into the archives and will be my motivation to continue this journey for quite some time to come!

Thank you Baby!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

It's been awhile since I've posted here but things continue to progress at a normal pace.

According to the log, there's a potential to reach an 85% wear rate for the year. We talked about trying for a full Loctober (27 days being my previous 'long term without the lock being removed' record) in late Sep but then I went and scheduled a physical on 1 Oct.

We did manage to only have two 'breaks' though, the 12th-13th and 24th-25th, both times she was visiting and decided that me being locked the entire month wasn't enough to justify her not being able to have access!

I did look into a JB for sale here that almost matched my expected measurements, however the modification prices to make it the same would have been above an original order, so we are still sticking with the DHGate device for now.

There are a few things that have come to light though that I'll try to put into words over the next few days. Hope everyone had a great month!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Wanted to share a growth experience we had last weekend...

Back on the 25th I received a picture from her. We'd talked some about doing research (our code for looking at fun things we'd like to do, or think about, and talk about later as a form of play when apart, or even later when we're able to be together.)

The exchange went a little bit like this:

She: I did find a few interesting things. Mostly was inspired to look at some symbolic jewelry.
(included picture here)
Me: Those wouldn't raise any eyebrows would they?
She: No, they mean all kinds of things...key to someone's heart. Key to my future, key to your cock...could be anything!!

I thought about it for a few minutes and then went about my business. Some of the thoughts included wondering whether I should get her a pair, whether she would wear them if I did, whether it could potentially cause conversations I've wondered about her having with others, how I would feel about that...and how SHE would feel about that!

Fast forward to last Saturday, when she showed up for the weekend. Lo and behold, hanging from her ears were these:
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 134 times
They looked amazing! And caused a stirring in the cage that immediately distracted me from the potential outcome, and meaning, of her having gone ahead and purchased them herself.

I know this probably would also have gone into the 'Hot Things...' thread, but I wanted to keep it here, but still to share, where I think it more appropriately belongs. I look forward to seeing where they take us!
4 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

focUSed wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:25 pm
Me: Those wouldn't raise any eyebrows would they?
She: No, they mean all kinds of things...key to someone's heart. Key to my future, key to your cock...could be anything!!

I thought about it for a few minutes and then went about my business. Some of the thoughts included wondering whether I should get her a pair, whether she would wear them if I did, whether it could potentially cause conversations I've wondered about her having with others, how I would feel about that...and how SHE would feel about that!
M'Lady has several pieces of symbolic jewelry including 2 pair of earrings and 2 different keys that hang on a necklace. She also wears the keys to the cage security screw and padlock on another chain. I wear a padlocked collar 24/7 with "Kitten's Property" engraved on the lock. They all get comments often and questions about their meaning and the purpose of the real keys. The answers are evasive unless someone presses the issue, then they get more information. I love it when that happens.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!