[Loxx] LoXXXed

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Thursday the 30th of April: I was browsing the internet, when my wife came behind me. She bit my ear and caressed my neck. I abandoned the computer and we went to bed. She continued her caressing and I scratched gently her neck and back and fondled her pussy. I was straining in my cage and when my wife took the device off, my whole package was quite dark.

I asked my wife to go to her knees on the bed and when she did it, I fetched our handcuffs. I pulled her hands behind her back and locked them together with the cuffs. She looked really good when she was helpless in front of me, with shiny cuffs on her wrists.

My wife was already wet and I entered her easily from behind. I pulled her long beautiful hair and used my finger on her clit when I was inside her. She enjoyed it greatly and it didn’t take long when she came, actually twice.

When she was completely exhausted, she blurted: "Please cum hard in me!". It did the trick and I came forcefully inside her almost immediately. It felt so good and I felt electricity all around my body. She collapsed on the bed and pulled myself out and opened her handcuffs.

After some kissing and cleaning she locked the cage back on. She didn’t let me to put my shirt on, because she wanted to fondle me. I had nothing against it and it was a long and satisfying cuddling…

Friday the 1st of May: We were decided to go for a drive and listen some music while doing it. When we were at the suburban area, I saw my wife’s hands approaching the fly of my jeans. She opened the buttons one by one and started to fondle my locked cock. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I was instantly hard and she just continued the teasing. It certainly and greatly reduced my chances of driving straight. Luckily I didn't crash into anything.

I was sure, that I would come in my pants, if she continues long enough. I managed not to wet my pants and after some time she stopped and left my fly open. I couldn’t do anything to it while driving so I stopped the car and just when I was trying to close the buttons, I saw my friend. He came to talk to us and I tried cover my pants with my shirt while I chatting him. He didn’t notice anything, but it was a close call!

Thursday the 7th of May: My wife asked me if I wanted to “walk the bedroom snake”. As you might guess, we were soon in bed. I used the mini-wand on her clit and breathed and blowed air to her pussy. She really liked it a lot, I couldn’t remember seeing her so excited before. She came many times and at last ordered me to stop. I stopped but left the wand leaning against her pussy and she pushed it away.

My wife opened the cage and climbed on me. She ride me with her eyes closed and when I felt I was closing the point of no return, I asked her to not let me cum. She stopped for a second and said that she would like to have some more. She said to me to warn her when I was close and continued her riding. I asked her to stop again and she pulled herselt out.

I was sure that we went too far and my cock was throbbing in the air. I couldn’t stop myself when I was lying on the bed, so I jumped up. My cock throbbed still when I was standing, but nothing came out. Phew, that was close!

We had to wait some time for my cock to soften and at last my wife managed to lock me up. When we were cuddling, it felt odd when I was straining in my cage, normally my cock would be flaccid after our sex and my ejaculation. Then I noticed some tears in my wife’s eyes and asked her what was wrong and why she was crying. She told me that girls could cry after good sex! Jeez, women…
4 x
Keyzz is my keyholder

Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Saturday the 9th of May: I was lying on the couch when my wife came beside me and started warming me up. She bit my ears and my neck and she was so incredibly sexy. I didn't need any more persuasion and we quickly went to the bedroom. I asked her to go to the bed and when she was there, I picked up the handcuffs and locked her hands to the headboard of our bed. When she was helpless on the bed, I took a mini-wand from the drawer of the nightstand and started caressing her clit with it. She reacted very well and when she was all moist, I left the mini-wand leaning against her clitoris and fetched a bigger vibrator from the other room.

I heated the vibrator with a warm water and used both the mini-wand and the vibrator at the same time. The vibrator was buried deeply inside her pussy. I also breathed and blew gently towards her pussy. My wife had her eyes closed, her breathing intensified and her legs trembled. Soon she began to moan and came for the first time. I continued to wand her and the result was another orgasm, but bigger this time. She forbade me to continue, but I still had to try to use my finger. Then we kissed and I took the handcuffs off. My wife asked me if I wanted something too and I replied that it wasn’t necessary. She rechecked that I was sure and said that I may get something tomorrow, if I was able to behave. She also said, that the last two times our playing has felt different than ever before. It must be my blowing and breathing…

Sunday the 10th of May: It was my turn to get the prize. My wife took the cage and base ring off and took my cock in her mouth. She started to give a lovely blowjob that felt incredibly good. When I was completely hard, she told me to turn around and handcuffed my hands behind my back. She then took a thick chain and locked it around my neck. She continued the blowjob and occasionally pulled the chain to get me closer to herself and kissed me. A nice touch!

The blowjob felt really good and soon I had to inform my wife that I was about to come. She nodded and I exploded into her mouth just after that. She swallowed everything and started to suck my cock clean. She waited for me to soften a bit and started to put the base ring in place. When it was on, it was the time for the cage. She was very skillful and I was proud of her when she managed to do it by herself, I could not have done it better. When I was helplessly locked again, she freed my hands from the cuffs.

I asked my wife if she also wanted a treatment too. She replied that she received such good treatment yesterday that it was enough. I informed her that the chain was still around my neck, but she didn’t remove it. It hung all night around my neck and she only removed it when we went to bed.

Monday the 11th of May: We have a lot of integrated locks from the Chinese cages in spare. I gave almost all the keys to my wife in the past and we only use a higher quality German lock with our Looker and that key for it is in her necklace. We use the Chinese locks when I shower to prevent ruining the better lock with water. I still had two pairs of keys for the cheap locks that I handed over to my wife today. She told me to go to the toilet when she was looking for other keys from the secret stash and put the new ones to the same place. I was in the toilet with my fingers in my ears, when my wife came to tell that she couldn’t find the other keys and it would take time to find them. Eventually my wife announced that she had found all the old keys and I could come out from the toilet.

In the evening, my wife called to her sister, who is also a keyholder. She said that she was a bad keyholder today and had lost her keys. Her sister burst out laughing as she thought my wife had lost the key to our Looker and I would be in deep trouble. I heard her laugh over the phone, but luckily my wife corrected the state of affairs to her sister.

Wednesday the 13th of May: I cuffed my wife’s hands behind her back as a surprise and kissed her and caressed her breasts for some time while we were still standing. We had our sheets in the washing machine and I had to let her free for a moment as we handled the sheets. When the laundry was done, I cuffed her hands again and guided her to the living room. I asked her to lean on the armrest of the couch and lowered her panties down. I took the mini-wand and caressed her clit with it as I pulled her hair. She loves when I pull her hair and she orgasmed soon. Her legs didn’t work properly as she got up and let her sit on the couch while I freed her hands from the handcuffs. After that we went to the bedroom and cuddled for many hours.

Thursday the 14th of May: I had been locked for exactly one year and three months! What a ride it has been!
3 x
Keyzz is my keyholder