[Naljeans] Back in - relief

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
chaste_cock
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by chaste_cock »

My Dom husband has told me the same thing about my pleasure centers. My nipples have always been sensitive and my ass is as well but it disengages really when I am not locked. I had been unlocked for about 10 months but last week my Dom husband almost insisted I go back into chastity and I did.

As he was locking my chastity cage on his made the comment that now he wanted me to work on recentering my three other pleasure zones because my cock was out of the equation and will be for a long time. He said I want you to play with dildos and I want those nipples worked and played with even when I am not around.

So it looks like our Doms read the same book. LOLOL

My nipples have always been like a 10 on sensitivity but I guess now he is looking for them to be a 20. LOL

I went out and purchased some nipple suciton cups and have been using them today. He gets home tomorrow and has already said that my nipples will be worked over and he had better not hear me complain. So we will see. :)

Let me know how your progress comes along with getting yours sensitized.
0 x

Naljeans
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Naljeans »

That’s interesting. They’ve always been pain sensitive but never pleasure centered. They’re a solid 7/10 now with the goal of making them orgasmic.
0 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

After three weeks caged, my owner worked on my ass quite a while. It felt like she was trying to expand me (correct) and intermittently milking my prostate. While I was laying on my belly, she grabbed the wand, had me lift up and then rest my cage on the wand. It felt like I was going to orgasm almost instantly. She said I could then started absolutely pounding me with my favorite dildo.

After a couple of minutes, my ass couldn’t take anymore. I got up and found that I had completely ejaculated and not felt it. I had no idea, which still seems absolutely impossible. My owner was too then was gleeful. She looked at me and said “You look like you’re on death row. Because you already know what this means.”

It means, as she later said, I really might not have a regular orgasm again. Or at least for quite a long time.

At this point, I’m just desperate to feel something other than the cage. And yes, ideally an erection. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t genuinely happy she has this option available to her though.
2 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It happened again and I’m dumbfounded by it. My owner was pegging me rather hard on my back, and grabbed the wand. She put it on my cage and within a minute, I ejaculated and didn’t feel it. I saw it, as she started laughing. I can’t wrap my head around how i can ejaculate that much yet only feel it in my ass.

My owner wondered if those nerves reside in the erectile tissue or the glans. That would explain it, since neither are involved. She is absolutely delighted that she can keep me healthy but denied for as long as she wants. “You’re getting to cum a lot now, and the cage never has to come off.”

I tried to explain how it feels to never get hard at all or feel anything in the enclosed cage. She responded that I’m basically her eunuch, which is the exact word I’d thought of but not verbalized. Whew.

I’ve been caged for just over 4 weeks, though she mentioned that I might get out long enough to clean and shave. I’m nervous of how severe a beating it will take to get me back in the Cherry Keeper. Ice normally doesn’t work.
1 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Tessasissy
Last orgasm: February 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi
I have just moved into a bespoke cherry keeper with head lock. I sanded it down to 2500 grit to get it nice and smooth. It fits like a glove. I have touch stop mesh on the 5 bottom sections of the head section and the bottom 3 sections on the shaft section. I am interested in your cage have you had the whole thing touch stopped as you say you can't get any sensation through it. If so how is cleaning.

By the way your journey is amazing. I have only been locked just over 2 months it is getting longer between orgasm it started out once a week for the first 2 weeks, then 3 weeks, it hs now been 24 days and I don't know how much longer it will be. The agreement I have with my wife is that I am not allowed to ask. I do get out every 4 or 5 days for cleaning though. (I don't have access to any of the keys)

I have as you seem to find that the lack of getting an errection is sometimes the hardest thing to endure. I woke up a couple of weeks ago almost having a panic attack about it and had to get up and walk around for an hour or so to calm down.

My wife has not yet shown any of the inclinations of you key holder with regard to milking pegging etc. I am not sure how chastity will change our dinamic over time. Do hope that it gets more D/S related but will accept whatever my wife wants.

I look forward to seeing how your journey continues
2 x

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Tessasissy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Hi
I have just moved into a bespoke cherry keeper with head lock. I sanded it down to 2500 grit to get it nice and smooth. It fits like a glove. I have touch stop mesh on the 5 bottom sections of the head section and the bottom 3 sections on the shaft section. I am interested in your cage have you had the whole thing touch stopped as you say you can't get any sensation through it. If so how is cleaning.
I used sandpaper as well - up to 1500 I think. No touch stop mesh. The bars are so thick that the mesh seems unnecessary. Could also be that it’s a short cage, so the bars are pretty close. Fingertips can’t get through it. Pics in the thread below.

https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=63467
0 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Some folks like stats, so now that we’re in February, I calculated my January stats.

% caged: 100%
% uncaged for hygiene: 0%
% uncaged for play: 0%
Orgasms: 0
Ejaculations: 2
Happiness rating: 10/10
4 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

This was an interesting day. My owner took me out of the Cherry Keeper for cleaning. Within about 30 seconds of putting lotion on me, I wasn’t yet completely hard but already on the brink of cumming. I asked her to stop for a minute. She did, then grabbed the Contender and told me to put it on. She screwed down the security screw and told me I would be in this for the week. She wants me to re-dye the fading Cherry Keeper.

The nerve endings that haven’t been inaccessible in the CK were extremely sensitive. Her normal pokes through the cage were kind of painful, and it felt weird to have sensations there.

She also noted that my flaccid size had shrunk. I previously had between 0 and 1/4” of room in the Contender. That space had doubled after 2 months or so in the smaller CK. I know this will return to normal, though I’m curious when.

She made me ejaculate while on her strap-on. I could feel it coming out at least. No real orgasm, though the anal orgasms were far better anyway. She took my earlier request to stop as meaning I don’t want uncaged orgasms anymore. That’s not entirely true, but is an interesting point. Her on-going rewiring of my brain and body continues.
1 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It turns out, my owner planned to have me back in the Cherry Keeper after my work issue was done. Well, the work issue went away, I told her, and she noted that I had forgotten the key to the Contender at her place anyway.

So, she’s a bit disappointed that I’ll have room to grow for the next few days. While I don’t like switching cages on my own, I know how to time it to make it a quick switch. Unless she makes me orgasm, getting me completely soft to make the switch will have to be unpleasant, even by my masochistic standards.

Related: I absolutely love the mental clarity of not having an emergency key.

I’m also realizing just how much more pinching is involved in the Contender. I do think much of that is just sensitivity from being in the Cherry Keeper a while.

There’s something especially emasculating about dyeing your own cage the pinkest pink imaginable. Yes, I like the color generally but I’m somehow surprised my owner wants my cage that color. It’s such a deviation from steel.
2 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Tessasissy
Last orgasm: February 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Tessasissy »

If you want to be totally flaccid, ice for 10 mins emla cream (numbing cream for 15 mins then ice again for 10 mins you won't be able to feel a thing and the ice will make all the blood vessels contract so you are about as small as you can get. It's how my wife had me get ready for measuring my true flaccid size for the bespoke CK.

Supprised me I was about 10mm shorter than I though.
It's totally weird having no sensation at all down there no matter how much you try.

Your keyholder/mistress might have fun doing that with you. She could get you to touch yourself safe in the knowlage that it won't work, she could play with your mind and leave you out of the cage while you play and then lock you up before it wears off! . If you leave the cream on for 20 +mins you will be numb for 2 to 3 hours.

Just a thought
1 x