[Naljeans] Back in - relief

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Naljeans
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by Naljeans » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:26 am

We’re trying the Cherry Keeper again after smoothing the ring with sandpaper. My owner was happy that I needed to switch for work (“you’ve had too much freedom the past couple of weeks” - in my 1.5” Contender). I was reminded of the snug fit when I couldn’t get it on with maybe 10% arousal. A couple of pinches fixed that.

My owner also confirmed that if this device works long term, she really will take both keys. Gulp.

She reiterated the Christmas or New Years release, and added that she likes the idea of making me orgasm a few final times and making a New Years resolution that I won’t orgasm normally in 2020. There’s almost no chance she follows through with that, as she enjoys making me orgasm (or ruin) too much but it’s an exhilarating thought. The difference now is that it’s biologically feasible to do it, as I can now orgasm anally pretty easily and thus clean the proverbial pipes.
3 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

slimswitch

Post by slimswitch » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Just read this whole account from beginning to end. What a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing it!
0 x

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:54 pm

No real update. I’ve been caged for four weeks now, which ties our “record” for whatever that’s worth. The difference this time is half of it has been in the Cherry Keeper, which prevents any growth at all, yet is the most comfortable. It crystallizes the idea that my owner is knowingly keeping me from the most base male behavior. That she owns it and me, and relishes taking that away. Whew.

At this point, I really want out and also really want to stay caged. Funny how that works. I think I’ve said that before in this journal, actually. More than either of those, I’m mentally and physically yearning for her strap-on, which is a crazy realization and transformation.

I know I have a punishment coming up, and feel certain it will not remotely resemble funishment. Not huge, but repeat behavior, so I expect it will be unpleasant. We shall see.
3 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:34 am

So, the punishment wasn’t bad at all, since she’s learning the tawse I got her. I’m relieved, as my pain tolerance had dipped by the time punishment came. I rather liked the tawse but also know it would be foolish to push the envelope. I could tell it has the capacity for damage, once she is comfortable really swinging it. Hell, the “funishment” with the belt and paddles got not so fun quickly.

I’m still caged. My owner pushed me nearly to the point of desperation. I asked out and feel silly for it now. So, it’ll be five weeks with no removal - no cleaning, no uncaged play. She mentioned that she thought I might cum at one point today, not fully realizing how little I can feel in the Cherry Keeper. “That’s best for both of us.” The strap on was glorious though - I never thought I could be multi-orgasmic and still insanely frustrated.

I caught myself looking wistfully at my Contender in its ziplock bag, missing the 1/2” growth it sometimes allows. I think the Cherry Keeper will end up being my home.

I’m supremely fortunate to have an owner that’s in sync with me, especially when what I want is not what I need.
5 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:41 pm

The brain is something else. My owner had me remove the cage to re-dye it, clean and do some grooming in preparation for tomorrow. After five weeks, I was sure I’d be hard the moment the cage was off, which would feel like cheating.

I managed to do all of the above and never got even slightly hard. Part of it was timing but much of it was knowing I was only out for maintenance and approached it all clinically.

I do hope she takes both keys tomorrow, though that could be construed as slightly selfish, as I wouldn’t be able to do this sort of maintenance for her.
3 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am

My owner let me out after five weeks for some playtime. The twist was she never once touched me and made me jack myself off. It was a bit clumsy as I’ve masturbated once in over a year. I came pretty hard, it burned a little and she wouldn’t let me stop right away. While it felt great overall, the crash was unwelcome. It sounds like she’ll keep me locked longer this time but who knows.

I’m still trying to get used to not feeling myself at all in the Cherry Keeper. A huge pleasure center has been taken away and my body is adjusting, with gratification coming via much enhanced sensitivity of my nipples and ass. We’ve joked about me being her lesbian boyfriend but that’s exactly what’s happening.
2 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Today was a monumental day for us. My owner took my key, and now has both keys to my cage.

Since I’ve been in chastity, I’ve always had a key for emergencies and because I sometimes had to switch to a plastic cage for work. Since the Cherry Keeper has fit so well, she’s keeping me in it, and thus no reason to get out for work. Neither of us could conceive an emergency basis to get out. I’ve gone to the doctor with it on, and routinely get sports massages while caged.

So, as a practical matter, this doesn’t change anything. We’re normally within 45 minutes of each other. I never uncaged without permission anyway. But I can already tell that mentally it’s a big jump. No safety net - and knowing I can’t get the cage off even in the unlikely event that I wanted to.

My owner told me I may get to go back in the Contender at some point - perhaps if I can go a couple of months without breaking any rules. Pigs may fly as well. :lol:
0 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:25 am

A couple other chastity-related things I remembered...

My owner was trying to rub me inside the cage, through the back. When I didn’t respond at all, she smiled and noted that I really can’t feel anything in the Cherry Keeper. She then tried pulling me out of the back of the cage, and it wouldn’t budge. Of course you can pull out with some effort when flaccid. When aroused though, the combination of the headlock and the snug proportions prevent it.

I haven’t had any panicked feelings about not having a key. I’m enjoying the clarity of the arrangement and genuine loss of control. I do miss the comfort, simplicity, space, and aesthetics of the Contender but this is a great trade-off.
3 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:50 pm

My owner mentioned that she struggled for a while early on with denying me. She went on to say that she enjoyed the control, and that has only increased. The startling line was that she most enjoys keeping me frustrated, and that state is best for us both. And that she prefers me to “stay small and cute.” Even though it had only been two weeks, she teased me so thoroughly I was sure I was getting out. When that didn’t happen, I gently asked. She laughed and said we went five weeks last time, so six is a minimum now. And since my hygiene is so thorough, taking it off to clean is likely unnecessary too.

It’s sinking in that in basically two months, I’ve felt something other than the cage once. The difference of it being so inaccessible in the more enclosed cage is significant.

I sometimes rolled my eyes at the be careful what you wish for sentiment, but I’m starting to better grasp it.
1 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:57 am

It feels like I crossed some bridge of acceptance this morning. As I strained against the cage, my normal thoughts would’ve been yearning to get hard and feel my cock. To feel any sensation there.

Today it sunk in that those feelings and sensations aren’t for me any longer. At least not on my terms. I’ve been locked for well over a year, but the enclosed cage is still reasonably new to me. Losing all sensation has been a bigger adjustment than I expected. Sure, I had gone a week in the Nub and knew it was temporary. This feels different, as the weeks tick by and I get used to my cock never feeling anything. I felt like this is exactly how my owner wants me to be and that felt wonderful.

This process continues to heighten my sensitivity elsewhere - specifically ass and nipples. It’s like it’s rewiring and reorienting my pleasure centers, which I wouldn’t believe possible.
1 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper