[Naljeans] Back in - relief

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Naljeans
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by Naljeans » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 am

For the first time in a while, I’m anxious today. I don’t care whether I’m made to orgasm - as before, I like the idea of going a longer time. I would love to be allowed to get hard, if only to revisit the feeling. That feeling is starting to seem like a less vivid memory.

But I’m anxious because I’ll likely be punished today for a rule infraction Friday. I don’t know if it will be corporal or humiliation/discomfort, and I already regret my mistake. While my owner likes having a few rules and is a sadist, she does not seem to relish having to devise punishments for me. My last one (the teddy) was only two weeks ago, so I’m concerned how far this shall go. I’m oddly hopeful of a simple caning. Whatever it is, I hope it atones for my insubordination.
0 x
MCN Contender
DHGate Nub on rare occasions

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 am

Just a caning after all, and entirely manageable. I kind of wish that the rattan cane wasn’t punishment-only, but am not sure if or how I should mention that.

I was uncaged and teased relentlessly. I was fairly certain that I was going to be denied and locked up again. Instead, she had me slowly jerk myself off with medicated lotion (like mild icy hot). No speeding up, and when that wasn’t getting me to the brink, she said that I must need something in my ass in order to climax now. That was teasing, of course, but not entirely.

After plugging my ass, the slow jerking led to a pretty weak climax (but obviously more than she intended.) I can’t believe how strange it felt to touch myself and be erect that long. I don’t miss masturbation at all but it was a huge reminder of how great it feels to just have an erection. I suspect giving both reminders was her plan all along.
0 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:34 am

Just a few milestones of sorts.

1. I managed a full, amazing orgasm while caged and being pegged. We were both shocked - she was pleased with herself, as was I at first. I started feeling a bit guilty, and then realized this added more incentive for her to never let me out for fun.

2. I forgot about the cage when aggressively toweling off after a shower. The towel caught on the cage and it was like the crudest castration attempt. Unpleasant but also funny.

3. Not sure why it’s taken almost a year to think of putting lotion on my nightstand to deal with ring burn. It’s ironic having lotion there for exactly the opposite reason as most.

4. The 1 5/8” ring is so damned snug. Even 1/16” smaller would be painful. The cage simply doesn’t budge at all, and normally feels welded on. My owner even marveled at it the other day. “It really keeps you at the right size no matter what.”

5. I’m really struggling with the desire to get out for even a few minutes, and it’s only been two weeks. I realize the first couple of weeks are the most difficult.
0 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:46 pm

Miscellaneous musings into the void in no particular order:

Cage related:
1. I still want out for a few minutes.

2. I really don’t want to get out to orgasm - I really really don’t want to start over at day one anytime soon.

3. I’ve gotten adept at ejaculating (caged) while being pegged. Once with a real orgasm, once with what looked like an orgasm but certainly didn’t feel like it. Other times with no ejaculation but an internal orgasm-like feeling. I can’t believe I already prefer pegging to other fun stuff. Helps that my owner loves it.

4. My cage has started rotating more frequently and I can’t figure out why. The ring couldn’t be tighter.

Non-cage related:
1. My brain wants a long, unpleasant spanking and I know I won’t want it when it happens. I want to be pushed again past the point of desperately just wanting it to stop. I realize this desire isn’t uncommon but I’ll never totally understand it.

2. There are so many times when I’m absolutely tired of sitting to pee. Most times, really. Alas, I didn’t make the rule.

All of the above is subject to the wishes of my incredible owner and i wouldn’t want it any other way.
1 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:12 am

Yesterday marks one year that I’ve been locked in chastity 24/7, and owned by the most remarkable and brilliant woman I’ve ever met.

It has been an amazing experience. I’ve learned a lot about myself, both sexually and otherwise.

So, for the stats. I’ve given my best shot at determining how much I’ve been caged this past year. Uncagings have been to play, work-required (before I got the Nub) and a three day uncaging for some skin to heal.

Adding all of that time, I’ve been locked 98% of the last year.

Thanks and kudos to Mark at MCN, and many of you for being tremendous resources.
4 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:18 am

Things have been off the past month or so due to some life circumstances. Of course I’ve remained caged but it’s been less intense. My libido tracks with my owner’s, and I haven’t often felt that sweet desperation to be out. She’s also made me orgasm a bit more frequently than usual (almost weekly, rather than every two to four weeks.) Sometimes caged, sometimes out. I recently begged her to not make me, which she thought was funny and of course ignored my pleas. I didn’t want the supdrop, but that’s obviously not my decision.

I playfully remarked that it had been a while since she made me orgasm without something in my ass. She laughed and said that’s not true - then gave an example from about 4 months ago. “Besides, I don’t think you can anymore anyway.” Given that she decides, I guess that’s technically true hahaha.

So, all is well. I love and adore my owner, and sense that things will be back to normal soon.
1 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:55 pm

Yep, definitely back to normal, or awfully close to it. I had to wear the Nub for work. Asked if I could switch that night. “Nah.” The next day she was about to let me switch and I mentioned missing being able to at least touch myself through the bars. That led to “well, you need to stay in it a few more days.” So, the Nub is on for a while longer. And she was right - I’d grown too comfortable in the Contender. I’m also wondering if that one needs to be shortened 1/4”. I know I’ve mentioned that here before. Just seems like my flaccid length has shortened.

Anyway, it feels wonderful having my owner assert herself again. My butt reflects it too, with some overdue cane marks. I think only one may scar. I didn’t know how much I missed it and needed it. Well, kinda missed it.
1 x
MCN Contender

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm

It seems my owner has a new interest - making me orgasm pretty frequently (weekly) but never removing the cage. I think she just has fun doing that, and is also pushing my gender fluidity by ensuring I only orgasm like a woman (e.g. being penetrated and using the wand.) We always miss what we can’t have, which she realized without me saying it. “You don’t even want to cum, you just want to get hard. Ha!” That was absolutely true, but more than that I appreciate not having a say in the matter.

On the device front, I’ve been tinkering with the base ring on my Nub, since I’m between sizes. It seems to have worked but the ring is a tad too small. Totally fine normally, but ranges from uncomfortable to nearly unbearable the moment I start to get aroused. It’s pretty unpleasant, even beyond the frustration of that cage. Hoping to switch back to the Contender - “well it’s not like you need to get hard. Stay in it and ask tomorrow.”

So, I’m left hoping that @KittensBoyToy’s Monistat gel recommendation works.

Lastly, she insisted that I wear my women’s jeans one day. I thought it was just around the house. Nope. Errands and dinner too. As unsettling as it was, I care more about her opinion than everyone else’s collectively. She simply likes the way they fit and is unbothered by them clearly being women’s. To be fair, they do fit better and are more comfortable than my normal men’s jeans.
0 x
MCN Contender