[Naljeans] Back in - relief

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Naljeans
[Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by Naljeans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 am

My Goddess and KH took me out of my device on Wednesday, due to some skin abrasions from going to a ring that’s too small. That’s another story (getting a Contender soon.) Her instructions were to remain chaste but practice daily using my ass (also another story.)

The skin healed yesterday but I didn’t suggest going back in. I’ve learned that she normally has her own plan on me being caged or not. So yesterday and today, after healing, I still enjoyed full freedom and wondered when it would end. It ended tonight. “You’re healed, back in now.”

After a few days uncaged, I figured I’d love the ability to get hard. Just being aroused and having that feeling. To not have to deal with maintenance. But no. I’ve been off the last two days. Just off kilter. Definitely liked actually seeing and feeling myself. But I felt...unfulfilled? Like, ok there’s a boner, now what?

Cage went back on, however I’ll-fitting it is, and within 2 hours I feel at peace again. This isn’t some horny fantasy. I feel right again. Centered is the popular word, I think.

I’m only a few months into this journey, but this was eye-opening. Maybe this really is simply how it should be. How I’m meant to be.

Thumper had a great blog about that - don’t endure, accept.

I know I’ll wake up in some varying degree of frustration, and I can’t wait. I never thought I’d get here.
0 x

Naljeans
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by Naljeans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Another unexpected result - panties. It started innocently enough with a Victoria’s Secret shopping trip for my Goddess. She insisted I buy a pair for me - “just for play,” she said. Neither of us are particularly into cross dressing, but she intimated that I fill them out well, and she likes how they look.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, I mentioned that my lock was audibly clicking, especially at the gym. A few days later, she had me select 10 pairs of her old (bigger) panties. “Problem solved, you’re not wearing men’s underwear anymore. Panties only unless I give permission.” It was exceedingly awkward for a few days. She inquired about fit, and preferences, on and on. Panty talk. It was humiliating yet I loved it.

The thing is, the panties really do work better physically with the cage. They’re also a fairly constant and comforting reminder of being owned.

I was back in boxer briefs for a few days, while the abrasion healed. Once healed and caged, it was back to the panties too. It’s strange how they don’t feel particularly erotic or even embarrassing. They just fit, physically and mentally.

Ultimately I think this all has less to do with garments and more about pleasing my Goddess. But they really do work better. Ha
0 x

CagedKC
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by CagedKC » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 pm

I agree, locked 24/7 since July and I hate being left out after sex, for a medical visit, etc. I always yearn to be relocked. My wife told me to take a break for a few days because my scrotum was tender from laser hair removal last week. I did, but the next morning I started masturbating when she left for work. I was able to stop and lock up. I felt bad about jacking off and so much better locked.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird