[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

Had a lovely, somewhat unexpected time last night (Friday). Somewhat in that I set out the harness with one of the dildos on the bed before SL came up, so I was suggesting, but I expected her to say she was tired, how about during the day on Saturday? But she asked if it was a hint (um, duh?) and I replied "I thought you might want to do me some time that wasn't a Sunday morning", and she took me up on it. (I have actually wondered if her Sunday morning pleasures and rituals are so special that giving me much attention is a distraction or annoyance, so genuinely meant that I thought she might be more interested in, err, helping me out at a different time).

She strapped on, then read for a while (It was hot seeing her sitting there naked with a dick while we were reading!). Then I remembered to shave (she'd been insisting I shave daily for her daily oral -- I never used to shave daily) and she expressed annoyance that I forgot until so late, because she was ready to play. So she got out the crop and gave me a walloping when I finished shaving, back and ass, then went to town on me. Told me to read (erotica) to her, during which she teased my caged cock and gave me some moderate nipple torture with her teeth. Then, the best pegging yet -- she was clearly enjoying it (and has said so after as well), and so I enjoyed it even more. I think I even may have had my first milking .... at least, I was covered in more pre-cum than usual when she was done.

We are definitely growing together in our sexuality. I'm getting more comfortable expressing my desires to her, and she is getting more comfortable attending to some of them. Meanwhile, she is also getting more comfortable with getting most of the attention, and relishing me being in a service attitude to her. She now commands oral service nearly every night before sleep, and pretty much every morning that I am available when she is waking up. And Sunday morning is all about pampering and delighting her for several hours. We're on a good path.
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

14 February 2021

SL has been teasing since two nights ago that if I was on my best behavior she might allow me an orgasm today. And she did!

We had a lovely, long time together. I ordered iHop pancake combos for our 9am breakfast — a special V-day treat that I knew SL would love (and indeed, going to bed last night she asked if I would do that, ruining the surprise 🙂). After that, we opened gifts, then the now standard long footrub. It was already about 11.40a when we started sexy play. SL uncaged me be when down on me for a while, then, before I got *too* excited, she started biting my nipples, hard. But as I got used to it (pillow stuffed in my mouth as a gag), I said "more!". Mistake: she rolled me on my side and started spanking me hard, while *also* biting down harder on my nip. After she stopped and my panting and moaning had slowed, she said, "what Ames you think you're allowed to give orders?" I'd forgotten to say "please".

We made out some more, then I went down on her, pulling to the side the bottom of her sexy black lace teddy. She let me give her more Os in succession than usual, with various combinations of tongue, fingers inside, and magic wand. Now it was SL's turn to need a break to slow her panting and moaning.

"You know what would feel real good inside?" I asked if I should wear a condom, which is shorthand for putting on numbing cream and being forbidden to orgasm. She told me it was my choice: I was instructed to orgasm today, but not to cum quickly - I should glove if I was worried I couldn't control myself. I've always had very good control so I decided to chance it.

We started slow, with me pressing and rubbing my cock against her G-spot. She had her wand against her clit — her favorite combination. As she got wound up, I started thrusting more deeply, though cautiously: she usually doesn't like it if I bang against her cervix. But from her moans and movement, it was clear she was getting more wound up, so I amped up the speed and depth. Good choice: she started going wild, even more than usual. And deeper was helping me with control (shallow is more stimulating for me as the puffier tissue near the entrance, and the keel muscles at the entrance rub my most sensitive spot). We had a wild ride until she exploded, then we lay wrapped in each other's arms, breathing heavily and cooing. After we had calmed down some — but not *too* much — I started thrusting again, firm and steady. Wand came on again. Moans rose in pitch again. But this time, as SL started ascending her peak, she took my left nipple firmly in her fingers and started pinching against and twisting the barbell, and tugging away from my chest, shooting exquisite agony through me, right to the pleasure center in my brain. As she knows, when I'm inside her and she attacks my nipple aggressively I can rarely last more than a few moments longer. "Is this okay?" I panted, checking to make sure she wanted me to cum. "Oh yes, cum with me lover." And we did. Though for once, my orgasm seemed to last longer than hers. I was convulsing and quaking and crying out, and just as I started to calm another wave would hit and I'd shudder and groan some more.

This was my first orgasm in 3 months (92 days). Wow. Just wow.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

21 February 2021

Usual long, fun love session this morning. When we got to the sexytime part, after some cuddling and a bit of genital teasing and neck kissing by each of us, SL strapped on and gave me a very enthusiastic and thrilling (for me at least) pegging. That seems to be becoming a more frequent, standard part of our play (hooray!). So far, for some reason, she doesn't let me return the favor after she's done, which is notable (otherwise she wants penetration, either from my cock or one of the vixskins, nearly every week) — of course, I've told her I'll wash and disinfect the dildo or switch to the other one, but no. Not that she didn't want more attention for herself: I went down and finger fucked her. Then as she got more excited she pushed my face aside to make room for her wand, and I doubled my attention to finding her favorite spots and motions inside. SL got very worked up, and had an exceptionally long, intensely shuddering O, complete with some light squirting. Much to my delight, she let me do some oral cleanup after — I love having her fluids all over my face, and the taste of her in my mouth.
1 x