[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

Funtime on a 4 day vacation in Calistoga. After the now traditional hourlong footrub, SL uncaged me, and gave me a handjob that nearly brought me off, without telling me whether I was allowed to cum. Then she lubed up the prostate vibe and gave me a wild session, causing me to thrash and cry out. She had me reading an erotic story to her, but I had to stop reading several times. After she stopped, she mounted my face for her first few orgasms, then instructed me to enter her...and that I should cum. I was able to hold back for her to enjoy a couple more Os, then lost it, and lost it, and wow.

35 days since last orgasm.
5 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

Shortest chastity period in .... a year and a half maybe? SL decided to give me a birthday O today. But only after she totally surprised me with a CBT session -- first ever. Crop applied to both twig and berries, yowch! Not too fierce, but still. Followed by a serious cropping of my ass ... "you're going to have bruises -- you'll be thinking of me every time you sit down this week." And that followed by an amazing, aggressive ass fucking with the Lelo prostate vibe. When she was done, I collapsed in a puddle for some time. Then I was allowed to pleasure her ... and then allowed to cum. Wow! What a morning.

21 days since last orgasm.
8 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018