[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Not too bad for an RV shake down cruise. At one of the many, many RV parks we stayed in across the country during the 5 years we lived in our RV full time, a couple on a shake down cruise had to extend their stay by a few days because their leveling jacks would not retract.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:44 am At on of the many, many RV parks we stayed inn across the country during the 5 years we lived in our RV full time, a couple on a shake down cruise had to extend their stay by a few days because their leveling jacks would not retract.
When they wouldn't deploy I thought about it being lucky they failed while retracted instead of extended.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

On Monday I had placed a paddle and a wooden hairbrush with the handles crossed on the bed when I made it. She asked if that was a hint and I said no. My behavior lately has been far less than expected by M'Lady. I wrote a full page apology in my journal yesterday. In it I wrote, "What you see now is not a hint. Think of it as an act of submission and offer of sacrifice." I continued to list a number of reasons why I was in the position she found me.

I placed the journal on the left corner of the foot of the bed and a few implements on the right corner. I wrote a text asking her to come into the bedroom, hooked our handcuffs to the chain at the head of the bed, and raised the foot of the bed to its highest position. After stripping down I bent over the end of the bed, locked the handcuffs on, hit the send button and waited. When my Mistress arrived a few minutes later she read the journal and agreed with what was written. The punishment was swift and the most severe she has ever administered. She changed implements often to vary the effect of the blows. The worst were those from a rubber spatula I bought more or less as a joke (It has "Whip it good" printed on one side) and the final few swats with the big Purpleheart paddle.

She sat on the bed next to me and said my punishment was over. Stroking my arms when she got to my wrists she lifted them off the bed by the handcuffs and said it would be a shame to waste the situation. She proceeded to use everything from a feather to her hands to the hairbrush, and both crops on my ass, the back of my legs, my inner thighs. She even placed a few light taps of the crop on my balls, not hard enough to hurt but enough to make me flinch. Two of her favorite toys are the flogger and cat I made for her. Those got used from my thighs to my upper back, much harder than she has ever wielded them before. She would stop to take pictures, remark that the red was getting lighter and start over to get my ass back to the color she wanted then take more pictures. They don't hurt but I do have a few marks/bruises left over this morning.

Many of the 'funishment' swats were just as hard as those during the punishment phase but knowing it was for her fun and amusement made it easier to take. Not long after we started in the lifestyle she said she would never paddle or spank me for her pleasure. I guess my vanilla wife turned Keyholder turned Domme, turned Mistress is continuing to evolve. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to see what next level brings! :o :P
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We took our youngest out to dinner for his birthday last night. Mom let him pick the restaurant...Twin Peaks! I got hit a few times for excessive time spent watching the waitresses. When we got home I was getting undressed for bed and M'Lady came up behind me with a paddle in her hand. She made it clear that the free pass for girl watching I got on my birthday did not apply to his birthday. I went to bed laying on a very tender and stinging ass! :cry:
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Got a surprise last night. I was working in the RV and M'Lady was catching up on Fetlife and the forum while I was working. She told me to go get the 'instrument' of my choice and bring it to her. I was confused since I couldn't think of anything I had done wrong but I knew not to argue or question her order. When I handed her the paddle she pointed to the bedroom and followed me back. Still not knowing why I was there I dropped my pants and bent over the side of the bed. When I was in the position she wanted Mistress asked if I had her permission to post the picture of me and our waitress on my Birthday. I said no but since she took the picture and sent it to me I didn't think I had needed to get her approval. The next couple of minutes convinced me that I was wrong as she applied the paddle to my ass. When I was told to get up I apologized for my error and offered to take the picture down. I was told that wasn't necessary but to think before posting pictures in the future.

I'm still not sure if M'Lady was really upset or just used the picture as an excuse to paddle me. As she evolves further into her role as a Domme I suspect she is beginning to enjoy wielding the paddle just a little bit. As is often repeated....Be careful what you wish for!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Thoughts on longevity of chastity.

A year ago I was in the midst of the longest continuous period of chastity, both in terms of lock up and denial. It ended on May 27th with the ticker at 181 days locked up and 197 days of orgasm denial. M'Lady remarked that had she known she would have denied my orgasm for another three days, putting the count at an even 200.

I bring this up because this morning it has been 103 days since my last orgasm and 97 days in the cage. To achieve the 200 day milestone my next opportunity for an orgasm would be the 19th of July. 200 days caged would move the marker to the 25th.

In a way I would like to hit these goals. My Mistress has ruled in the past that should I have to be unlocked for medical reasons the count would continue as if I were caged. She also said that being unlocked for edging or tease and denial doesn't reset the calendar as long as two conditions are met. (a) I don't lose control and climax. Because I would be restrained for the session condition (b) is that I am caged immediately afterward, before being released from the bonds.

Edging is a rare treat for me and, honestly, after this long it would only take a few minutes to peak the first time and stopping her in time would take an immense amount of control on my part.

Could I hold out to repeated edges? If I fail, would she count a ruined orgasm as a climax?

Do I really want to be caged and denied for that long?

Will I even have a choice once she reads this?
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy